Physicians Formula Happy Booster™Glow & Mood Boosting Powder

4.2

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Outstanding product! I am surprised I haven't heard more about this product because I love it! Beats every high end bronzer and blush that I have tried thus far and gives a natural lightly bronzed glow to my complexion. Very subtle and buildable. Replaces bronzer, powder, and blush all in one product. The product lasts throughout the day. Does not settle into fine lines. No sparkles or shimmers which are inappropriate for my age. Just the right balance of light, flush, and smoothness for a perfectly youthful appearance. Looks like my skin but better! I would recommend this to anyone at any age. You will not be disappointed with this one.

I`m a bit confused: most reviewers talk about this as though it was a blush or a bronzing powder, but the package I got clearly says "translucent powder." In any case, I bought this to use as a setting powder, and for that purpose it works okay. Just okay. It`s nothing special, but then it doesn`t cost a fortune either. I have oily-combo skin, and this does an average job of getting rid of shine. No added color to my face, no trace of pink or brown whatsoever. However considering how much I had to shell out on Laura Mercier`s setting powder (with no better results than this), this little compact ain`t so bad. Still, would not repurchase, as I would rather find a truly decent setting powder for once.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have had this blush on hand for at least a year now. I use it occasionally, but I haven't really made a dent in it. It is a nice powder blush with good pigmentation, but it isn't anything super special. When swirled together, the various colors create a pretty bright pink leaning peach with subtle shimmer. I would say this blush lasts about the same amount of time (a few hours tops) as any other powder blush I have used, including NYX and MAC.
I honestly purchased it because of the name "mood-boosting" and because of the packaging/heart print. I'm not sure why it is called mood-boosting. I will use this blush, but it's certainly not my favorite, and I would not repurchase.

It's a decent blush that does the job, but there's no oomph. I got this for sale at Ulta and it's in the shade "warm." The packaging is ADORABLE. It's pink, a little bulky, and there are hearts on the blush. I had a little trouble actually getting a decent amount of product on my blush brush, so it takes a few swirls to really get anything. It goes lightly on the cheeks, so I am not impressed by the pigment. This can be a good thing if you tend to be not so light on your hands, but I prefer more pigment. When the blush goes on, it's very natural and light. This brand is apparently very good for sensitive skin, but I don't have sensitive skin. The main attraction I had to this blush was really how cute the packaging is and I'll continue using it, but I definitely prefer other blushes over this one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in the Pink color and I love it. After I apply a little bit of my bronzer, I put this on the apples of my cheeks and it is just beautiful. Gives my cheeks a good burst of color but not overpowering in anyway. I own so may other blush products but always go back to this one. I keep one in my purse to touch-up late in the day or when I need a pop of color. Forget the brush--it sucks, just throw it out but the compact is good and so nice that it has a mirror. Great product!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Review for natural blush: I had this for some time now and despite it being my to go to blush, I had to stop using it due to the fact that the shimmer in it would highlight my acne. Not a bad product but i found that it was a buildable product, not that was a good thing because once again, the shimmer in it highlight a lot - you need to apply sparsely to avoid looking like a Cullen. Prices in Australia is a joke so I gave it a 3 for that, packaging is rubbish as well as the free blush brush.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I really liked the packaging of this product; it's really cute, and probably what drew me into purchasing it, but try as I might, I can get virtually NO pigment out of this product. It comes with a little pink puff, and it appeared to have a lot of the product transferred onto it, so when I used it lightly...nothing. I tried using a skunk brush and a blush brush, and a sponge and my fingers, and...at the very most, I got a little bit of sheer shimmer. Really disappointing -- I had high hopes!

Loved this!!! stayed on all day...just hate the brush that came with it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have been on a mad hunt for a truly cool pink for my skintone (NW20) and cannot seem to find anything that isn't bronzed in some way or peach. I found this by accident in Ulta the other day and thought, omg, this is perfect (the pink one).
I have been using it since and yes it is a very pretty pink, but the color payoff is not there as much as I would like. I have to use more to build the color, which is ok, but I would rather it have more pigmentation for the price ($13). I will use it up but I won't buy it again simply because of that. So on I go looking for a nice cool toned pink blush...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Awwwww I love this as my bronzer/regular powder. It gives me a nice tannish glow, looking very natural. Has not broke out my picky acne prone face either. My teenage daughter liked it so much, I bought her a compact too. It hasn't broke her out either :)