September 19, 2014 | 1896 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Genifique Cream Serum

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2011 5:49:00 PM More reviews by ikon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product does absolutely nothing. Not sure I need to say anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by melwis79

I ordered some things from Sephora and I picked this product as a free sample. 7 days and you'll see the difference..yeah right. I used the product and as soon as i walked out of the bathroom my BF said, wow your skin looks amazing. I used the 7 days supply, ordered some more things from Sephora and chose this as a sample again. This product is worth the money, worth every penny. I finally splurged and treated myself to a large bottle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL SKIN!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have never spent this much on one skincare product and I have to say it was absolutely worth it. It is very very light, more of a gel-like serum than an actual cream. Its definitely thicker than the regular Genifique serum but it does not break me out the way the regular Genifique serum does. I use this under my foundation when I need some radiance. It has no sparklies or mica, the radiance comes from the product's effect on my skin. It just makes me look like I have young, healthy skin. Since it provides a tiny bit of moisture and works like a primer as well, it is a one-step product for me. It comes in a sturdy glass bottle with a pump. Also, the scent is pleasant and light, not nearly as strong as other Lancome products.