April 16, 2014 | 1012 users online

Treatments - L'Oreal - Nature's Therapy Mega Strength Fortifying Deep Treatment

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

It was a good product but I know many hair mask/conditioning treatments that work better. I noticed a good amount of my hair was still breaking off at the ends but I could feel more more moisture throughout my hair. I'll stick with Matrix Strength Pak Intensive Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by lucyxx84

Omg this stuff worked wonders on my hair. I had a nest growing in the bottom of my hair and it was really tangly, dry, dull, and brittled. The first day I used this product I noticed a difference with my hair. This stuff made my hair feel smooth and healthy again which im totally stooked about. :) I would definitely buy this product again. The best part was that I didn't have to spend 30 bucks on a hair mask to make my hair feel wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

Love,love this product.Out of all the drugstore,high-end products used on my processed hair,this is # 1.Hard to find,but when I'm able to find this, I buy two =) A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

ITA! Love this treatment! Does exactly what it claims. I received samples of this conditioner/treatment from Sally's. Too bad it is not available in drugstores though...Other than that, my hair is glossy, shiny and healthy. The only thing is to use small amounts (believe me, a little goes a long way) I can see how the hair can get greasy/poofy if too much is used. I initially thought this conditioner would be too much for my fine, naturally curly hair to handle, but on the contrary, this stuff works like a charm in a small amount of time. I will most likely purchase a tub from Sally's once my samples run out. Overall, great product, great ingredients.5 lippies

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 5:44:00 AM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Wonderful for my very damaged, very fine hair. I can use it two times a week without it being completely weighed down. It really helps the damage I've done to my hair. Smells tropical, fruity and delicious (mostly like green apples, but tropical.)

CONS: The only one I can think of is that it's not in any of my grocery or drug stores. I find mine at Sally's Beauty Supply.

APPLICATION TIPS: I like to towel dry my ends first so that I can get the full benefit of this. I also only use this when it is very humid here. My stylist told me that using protein on the hair when the air is very dry is not good for the hair.

ALTERNATES: They have a strengthening version of this too, called "Mega Moisture" which is wonderful.