October 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Eyeliner - Avon - Glimmersticks in Blackest Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 8:03:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

What's not to love? Amazing pigmentation, stays on like a disease, no smudging, easy application, relatively cheap, doesn't make the eyes watery or itchy, it's great! It's a classic super black eyeliner!
I don't think I'll purchase again though. It's too much of a hassle to look for a consultant, make circles on her little book and wait for products to arrive a month later. Whenever I run out of black liner I just go to the drugstore!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by geek2chic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

My mom has a co-worker who sales AVON and my mom order this for me. I've always be accustomed to retractable eyeliners and when I lost my Mary Kay one I needed a new one. Even though this one isn't Mary Kay it is a good alternative and I'm very pleased with it. xx

rated 3 of 5 on 7/26/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by bubblewrapluvr

I like this product a lot, it flatters any eye, and is easy to apply. The on;y thing is is I'm an eye rubber so it smudges quick, and because it's self-sharpening it's often hard to apply a fine line. Other than that, two thumbs up for prettiness!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by npronald

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner I have ever used! It went on smooth and creamy. I would wait until they have a sale and buy again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 6:47:00 PM More reviews by hollyferocious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't think you can beat this for the price. It's cheap anyway, but sometimes you can get it on sale and then wow! It's nice and dark and glides on smoothly. Doesn't smudge or smear much either. Best bang for the buck that I've tried so far.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2011 3:07:00 PM More reviews by breaktheattraction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

THIS EYELINER IS THE BOMB.
It's self sharpening, not that expensive and is a perfect shade of black. It's creamy, but not too creamy, and doesn't fade as much as the pencil eyeliner Avon also has. But if you put too much on it feels gross- kinda waxy/sticky. Doesn't smudge during the day and is a nice alternative to any of the expensive products you all are buying.

Overall, I love this eyeliner, and I would buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by belleepoque

I reviewed the "Emerald" (green) shade a long time ago, and thought I'd finally give my two cents for the black. This is a true Avon breadwinner. When I sold to my friends in high school, almost everybody bought this! The full price is up to a whopping $7, and can always be found on sale for less (usually $2.99). Because the tip is "self sharpening," it *is* difficult to produce a fine line, so consider the Glimmerstick to be more like an eye crayon. I recommend this for cat-eyes and thick lines especially. Wears well and isn't impossible to remove. One stick lasts forever, even if you apply daily. Unless if you are DEVOTED to pencils/liquid, you MUST give Glimmersticks a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2011 2:18:00 AM More reviews by ely617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pretty good black liner. It's not very creamy, but that means that it stays on well. It's not too hard either, but it can be a little waxy feeling, so it's not incredibly easy to put on. Does not go on the waterline very easily. You really have to build it up on the waterline to get it to be black there, and once you do, it has decent staying power. I had to touch it up on a night out because it will fade a little, but it doesn't disappear completely. It's not THAT black on the lashline - you have to build it up a little to get it really opaque - but I think it's black enough and lasts all day without smudging on me, so it's my go-to black eyeliner when I'm really concerned about my liner lasting all day. I usually use it on my top lashline though because I prefer creamier pencil on the bottom lid.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/3/2011 8:35:00 AM More reviews by findingeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So disappointing...
I use eyeliner for my waterline, and this eyeliner just doesn't stick. It goes on with a faded black colour and 5 minutes later it's practically non existent, it doesn't smudge, it just disappears. So far MAC has been the only eyeliner that works and stay put, but i'm desperately trying to find a cheaper alternative, however this is definitely not it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 3:34:00 AM More reviews by fihe

I don't use eyeliner too often, especially black eyeliner, but THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! not only does it twist up so I don't need to worry about sharpening it, but it goes on dark and stays on my waterline better than any other eyeliner I've used! I use it a lot for tightlining my upper lashline. I'm almost out of mine and would definitely buy it again!