July 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by Asymetry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at Winners here in Canada. I actually like it for my everyday eyeshadow. It's affordable and the quality isn't too bad...It's not as pigmented as I want it to be, but it'll do. for around $12.00 you can't go wrong. I usually go for the nudes and browns as I'm not that daring to experiment with the other fancy colors. Like I said, the eyeshadows aren't highly pigmented and a bit too powdery for my liking. I use an eyeshadow primer with it so that it lasts a bit longer. I tried it without the primer once and it didn't last long on my lids. This product is good because I get to experiment with a few different looks just because it has a huge variety of colors and it's really affordable. The only Cons I had was that you'll need to layer the eyeshadow to get the desired pigment as the product isn't highly pigmented, and make sure to use a shadow primer so it lasts longer. i don't think I'll be repurchasing this once it's done just because it has no staying power and the consistency of the powder isn't working for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by chabelita17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The only good thing about this is that you get 100 colors for a very low price. However, it has zero lasting power and you need a lot of coats to get the desired results. Once you use a blender brush, it removes the make up so you have to reapply. Also, most of the colors are shimmery and glittery. It doesn't offer a lot of matte colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by bleuxs

For a girl that is definitely not a pro but still initiate herself into the realm of eye shadow, i definitely love this palette!!!

PRO :
1)dirt cheap, 10 bucks for 100 colors
2) very pigmented and beautiful colors (most of them)
3) should find any color u want to imitate whatever look your youtube guru creates
4) should last enough time with a good primer -i use my homemade eye primer and the outcome is pretty good
5) doesn't crease too much

CONS:
1) the white and golden colors are not very pigmented and "disappear" fast, especially when blend in with other darker colors
2) the texture is soft (not too compressed) so when u dab into it with your brush, it instantly creates tons of flaky powders. if you have dry eye syndrome like me, the powders will make your eyes even dryer for the first half an hour, so put some drops)
3) it does disappear with time (under cold weather, but probably even faster in hot weather but for the price of it, I don't complain Also considering i have asian double eyelids, my eyelid fold may contribute to "eat up" the color

conclusion, once i finish this palette (which is probably in 3 years since I don't wear eyeshadow daily), I will consider re-purchase it again! If with my troublesome asian oily double eyelid i still like this product and was able to create nice looks (im really a beginner with eyeshadow) , most of the caucasians girls should not have a problem with this product, so highly recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by ayeeeekay

I got the 3 Mini Palettes that came around on the best sellers list for the Holidays. I cannot stand using them. The product wears off SO quickly even with a good primer. They aren't easy to blend. They smudge. The color selection was really poor. There's a TON of glittery shades with no matte choices or anything that I would have liked to see. Disappointed that I wasted my money with these.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this palette. I love the variety of colors it has! It's not the absolute highest quality, but it's pretty darn good for its price. For the number of times a year I want a bright blue or green or pink eyeshadow, this palette is just perfect. The neutral colors are pretty nice too. I like the way it's arranged so that it's easy to find colors to use together, and the sheer number of different colors here is great. All the ones I've tried are pretty pigmented, and blend pretty well. I haven't experienced a ton of fall out or creasing (always use UDPP) and there aren't a lot of glitterbombs. There's a good selection of both matter and shimmery shades. There are colors here to flatter any complexion. The packaging leaves a bit to be desired-it's pretty flimsy and mine came with a crack in it but it's not broken. I do like that you can see all the colors when it's closed. All in all, I would definitely recommend this if you want to have some fun colors around, it's a great value.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/21/2012 6:37:00 AM More reviews by OvErDoSeDoNbEaUtii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this back around the holidays it 100 eye shadow palette, I honestly hate it. the colors are pretty in the pan, but they lack pigment, you have to keep packing in color. and the hinge broke off the case in 1 day, im not sure how it broke... but it broke its just cheap....I hate all of the elf eye shadows, I wont be buying more. i prefer mac shadows but now the only drugstore eye shadows I use is wet n wilds trios and palettes, there cheap and have amazing pigment

rated 3 of 5 on 7/6/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by starstruckkthriller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this and the price. But there's so many colors that I don't need. And almost all of the lighter colors have no pigmentation. As well as the purples. But the blues (especially this one, can't remember where it is exactly. 3rd or 4th row vertically toward the bottom.) are really pigmented. But I don't have much need for those colors, the ones I have a use for aren't that great.

It's ok, but not something that I will get again.

edit: I forgot to mention this. On some of the colors once you get down to a certain point, this white gunk (glitter? it doesn't look like it) appears. It's kinna concerning. I don't know what the crap it is.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

The pigmentation and wearability of these eyeshadows is pretty okay. Is it a must-have? No (in my opinion). However, I do plan to get my money's worth out of it nevertheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by mandyOmayhem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE IT!! I love this! I love the bold colors. When I'm feeling sexy sometimes I'll make more drama by wetting the colors. I wore the green shades this past St Patrick's day and everyone wanted to know where I got my make up. Amazing product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 8:19:00 PM More reviews by PiMehMeh

This was among the first e.l.f products that I ever used, and like most people drawn to e.l.f I found the price very attractiveŚ100 shadows for $10? That's like $0.10 per pan! The palette's packaging is also very sleek and professional looking. However when I tested it I found myself struggling to apply many of the shadows; while the texture of about half of them can be soft and easy to apply, the other half of the shadows are very stiff, chalky, or dry and hard to load color onto a brush or a finger tip. Even with eyeshadow primer, the colors still looked better in their pans because applied they look very sheer no matter how much you layer them.

I did find these actually work much better when using wet application techniques; use a wet brush or fingertip for significantly more saturated color and pack it onto your eyelid that way. I've had much better results this way! But I prefer to use eyeshadows that apply well dry because I take my palettes with me on travels, and don't always have water handy.