August 1, 2014 | 1280 users online

Makeup Brushes - Studio 35 - Makeup Brushes - General/All

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Cheap, low quality product. Ecotools is my favorite brand, but I just happened to purchase this ones a while ago on a whim because they were so cheap (to broaden my brush collection). I purchased the blush brush and many eyeshadow brushes. They shed a lot, also, the bristles are very stiff and coarse and don't happen to pick up a lot of product. Washing them is a risk just because they loose so much hair! It's really a product you shouldn't spend money on. Save it until you have enough money to buy good quality brushes (Ecotools is not that expensive and they last a lifetime). Your face and pocket will thank you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up the double ended brush - one side looks like a pencil brush and the other side was like a fluffy shader brush. The pencil side was alright. I use it to apply colors directly into my crease. I found that it wasn't dense enough to smudge out liners or to apply shadows along my bottom lash line. The fluffy shader side is my favorite!! I use this to apply shadows all over lid. Also, if my blending brushes are dirty, ill use this side to blend out my shadows. Studio35 brushes are inexpensive yet pretty good. Definitely would repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2011 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Freshie20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Today I bought the 4 piece mineral makeup brush set, it has a stippling brush, a powder/blush brush, a concealer brush, and an angled fluffy eyeshadow brush. I washed all of them but the apparently I didn't wash the stippling brush well enough because it still shed a tiny bit like three bristles was all though. I've never had any foundation or concealer brushes before so I can't judge how amazing they are compared to MAC or Sigma or anything. But I really love the stippling brush I used it for my revlon colorstay and it worked amazing and it's really soft. I love the concealer brush too it's the perfect size. The powder/blush brush is great its very soft and works really well for just dusting blush on your cheeks or for using it with your setting powder. The eyeshadow brush is good for blending or for a highlight under the brow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2011 10:37:00 AM More reviews by rbyars1

I wish I could say maybe on the "would you buy again" question. Was in Walgreens yesterday and saw a kit that had a stippler brush so I grabbed it. Needed to replace my beloved MAC 187 stippler because my daughter apparently thought mine was an orphan and gave it a new home in HER makeup bag...haha. Anyway, just wanted something cheap/comparable and I think the Studio 35 is a decent alternative to the high priced MAC. Granted the quality is not nearly as plush and soft as the MAC but it will satisfy my foundation needs ok for a while. It did shed a little when washing for the first time but havn't really seen any since.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by LBUJenni18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Maybe it was just mine but they kept shedding :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by scopingforyou

PROS: Good cases/covers. Most have very good quality. If not, they're still decent. So inexpensive. Love the eyeshadow brushes the most.

CONS: Not in love with the powder or blush brushes. Pretty cheap quality on those. But just as good as Cover Girl or Maybelline, etc.