April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Cleansers - Bubble and Bee- Cool Cucumber Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by tkxo

After researching what is actually in cosmetics and ditching my chemical cleanser I went on a search for an all natural mostly organic cleanser. Bubble and Bee is the 5th one I have tried. (both acure cleansers, juice beauty, burts bees) I guess 5 is my lucky number! Every other one made my forehead breakout horribly. After 1 week using this cleanser my forehead was clearing up! The one downside is that it can be drying. I just use pure argon oil as my moisturizer and I have no issues. The funny thing is that it seems the longer I use it, the less drying it is to my skin. And that is even when the air is getting drier! Also, you only need about half a pump, so it should last a long time. I am so glad I decided to go ahead and try this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by docrho

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Since my skin is a little on the dry side, this one is a tiny bit too astringent for me to use all the time, but its hint-of-mint freshness is great for when I need a deeper clean and I use it a lot during the summer months. Bonus: I have ridiculously sensitive skin, so sometimes the tingly-feeling cleansers end up burning and causing redness, but this stuff has never cause any irritation at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 8:50:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is an excellent cleanser for oily and acne-prone skin. I have combo skin, so I prefer to use the pineapple version (which I LOVE) for myself.
But, I have tried this version and liked it. It cleans effectively (even eye makeup...without stinging your eyes), is very natural, feels refreshing, and does not contribute to breakouts.
I will purchase and/or recommend this for friends and family who have oilier skin than I do.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by dancer156

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser by Bubble and Bee, as well as the Purify foaming cleanser by Face Naturals are my favorite facial cleansers for my sensitive acne prone skin.
I really like this product from Bubble and Bee-- you only need to dispense a small amount, as a little bit goes a long way. It comes out as a liquid, but lathers fairly well. It leaves my face feeling very clean and tingly from the peppermint oil. According to their website, "Cucumber extract helps soothe and calm inflamed skin and gives you a clearer, more balanced complexion, while peppermint essential oil helps increase circulation to the skin, giving you a healthy glow while reducing oil. Tea tree and clove essential oils add even more good stuff to the mix-- they fight against propionibacterium acnes, the bacteria that causes those unwelcome acne flare-ups. This gentle castile formula doesn't clog pores and is free from synthetic detergents, preservatives, fragrance and fillers that commonly irritate skin."
My only complaint about this product is at least once a week the dispenser clogs. To solve the problem, I stick the end of my tweezers into the dispenser to free up the solidified mixture (at least every other day so it doesn't have a chance to get clogged).
Bubble and Bee also makes a honey & rosehip facial cleanser (for dry, sensitive, or aging skin) and a pineapple cleanser (for normal skin).
Here's the link for Bubble and Bee's cleanser: http://www.bubbleandbee.com/servlet/the-251/Cool-Cucumber-Facial-Cleanser/Detail