July 29, 2014 | 1495 users online

Moisturizers - The Body Shop - Nutriganics Smoothing Day Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2014 12:18:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before I bought this, I was using the serum version and went to repurchase that until a staff had told me that this is better for dry skin as the serum was more of a prepping product.

Boy was she right. I found this to be really hydrating & rather refreshing on my skin without it feeling tacky or peeling off.

This product is also great for dry eyelids (or those who suffer dermatitis), dry jawlines & so on.

Only flaw I have is the pump, sometimes it'll get clogged.

Will definitely repurchase in the future.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I liked this. I had a travel sized version to try (about 15ml I think) along with a same sized version of the night cream. My main concern was how my skin would react to it as it's all organic, plant-based ingredients which from past experience haven't always suited my overly-sensitive skin. But I was pleased to see that it didn't make me have any adverse reactions and my skin actually felt really soft and smooth after use.

The full-sized version (50ml) is 13.00GBP, which for an organic product I think is very reasonable. It won the Top Santé Beauty Glow Awards in 2013 so it must be doing something right!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:52:00 AM More reviews by sleepypup101

The only moisturizer I've tried that completely soaks into my skin, makes it soft to touch, doesn't break me out, and helps with my flakey dry cheeks. Price is somewhat high, regularly priced at ~ $25 cad but you could always get it on sale esp when its 3 for $30 which is a great deal :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by stingrae1625

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm surprised to see such negative reviews, but I know everyone is different. I am 35 weeks pregnant and my skin was going berserk before I started the Nutriganics line - dry/eczema spots, pimples, blotches, you name it. I started this and the Drops of Youth at the same time and my skin has become damn near perfect. Even without the DoY underneath, this moisturizer is enough for my finicky dry (but easily over-greased) skin and never makes me shiny. This is a HUGE feat, as I can almost never find one product to satisfy both requirements. (Used the seaweed line last summer but had to apply at least two layers to eliminate the dry spots.) I bought the trial size originally, then before that ran out, I ordered the big one...and I just ordered another trial size last night to bring to the hospital with me. Can't be without this stuff. It's literally perfect (for me, anyway). I also just reordered the DoY and the night version last night.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Gangajee

I put 3 but it is more 2,5 - i travel a lot : was too oily when I was in humid country and was too dry when I was in a dry country . Did no miracle to my face so I give it a plain ok. Even though love the fact that it is natural product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by sparkle24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had a lot of hope for this product because it's almost totally organic and I generally like TBS products a lot. I like the light scent and the consistency of the cream but sadly it is not agreeing with my skin, Sometimes I find it a bit oily (especially in summer) and it has caused me to break out a few times. I also bought the eye cream, night cream and the face wash from the same range. Only the face wash is good to my skin but that's another review. The packaging is good with easy to use pumps.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 4:29:00 AM More reviews by jeckapah

A light and pleasant cream for face, doesn't leave skin feeling greasy and smells fresh. :) I found out that my skin spots have reduced these days since I tried this moisturiser.

The best thing is that the product is certified organic. Yipie!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2011 2:22:00 PM More reviews by miamsg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The product smells quite strong, leaves the greasy film on the skin and made me break out (but i am very prone to breaking out, most of the products have this effect on me). nourishes well and definitely smoothens small wrinkles.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by stefie2104

I bought the trial set. It comes with 15ml of this cream. The packaging is good since it is pump kind, so more hygiene as compare to Vit E , Aloe, Wisewomen range.I am surprised by the light texture, the nice smell, does not cause any outbreak on my acne proned skin, in fact I find it helps to dry up my pimples instead (due to BHA in it). I find it maybe too light for drier skin type. Less is more for this cream.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2010 4:25:00 PM More reviews by maan84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good day cream, the target group is "mature ladies" who wants to firm up their skin. I tried it for 1-2 weeks then I gave it away to my mother. It is a decent moisturizer, though it is not moisturizing enough for my skin. I need something more "heavy moisturizing" now in the winter time. My mum has been trying it for the past weeks and she likes it. Says it feels nice on her skin. I'd recommend it for older ladies (30+ or so). I like the practical pump bottle. To sum it up, I wouldn't purchase it again myself but maybe mum will. I like the fact that it is eco-friendly!