The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Day Cream

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/9/2015 10:31:00 PM

Loves it! I have a very dry skin jus the serum did not help this product along with the serum turned out to be hit ! My skin is soft and supple now . I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who has dry damaged skin.

on 12/29/2014 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a nice, lightweight moisturizer. It soaks into my slightly-oily skin well (and even those of us with oily skin need a moisturizer!) It doesn't cause me breakouts nor does it inflame my rosacea. This moisturizer has a light scent that is not irritating. I didn't realize how much I like this until I had used it up and though "OH, NO! I need more!".

on 11/26/2014 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Wow. This makes my skin feel like silk. It also has a firming effect which I noticed goes away if I don't use it on certain days. Anyway, I love this moisturizer. If I'm staying home I use it by itself and it is so moisturizing and it smells really nice as well. If I'm going out in the sun, I layer some sunscreen on top and so far it hasn't given me any problems. I'm really loving the Nutriganics line from TBS. Can't wait to try out their other products.

Update on 12/5/14: Made my face extremely dry and haggard looking.

on 6/17/2014 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Before I bought this, I was using the serum version and went to repurchase that until a staff had told me that this is better for dry skin as the serum was more of a prepping product.

Boy was she right. I found this to be really hydrating & rather refreshing on my skin without it feeling tacky or peeling off.

This product is also great for dry eyelids (or those who suffer dermatitis), dry jawlines & so on.

Only flaw I have is the pump, sometimes it'll get clogged.

Will definitely repurchase in the future.

on 5/14/2014 1:27:00 PM

I liked this. I had a travel sized version to try (about 15ml I think) along with a same sized version of the night cream. My main concern was how my skin would react to it as it's all organic, plant-based ingredients which from past experience haven't always suited my overly-sensitive skin. But I was pleased to see that it didn't make me have any adverse reactions and my skin actually felt really soft and smooth after use.

The full-sized version (50ml) is 13.00GBP, which for an organic product I think is very reasonable. It won the Top Santé Beauty Glow Awards in 2013 so it must be doing something right!

on 12/27/2013 4:52:00 AM

The only moisturizer I've tried that completely soaks into my skin, makes it soft to touch, doesn't break me out, and helps with my flakey dry cheeks. Price is somewhat high, regularly priced at ~ $25 cad but you could always get it on sale esp when its 3 for $30 which is a great deal :)

on 5/1/2013 11:04:00 AM

I'm surprised to see such negative reviews, but I know everyone is different. I am 35 weeks pregnant and my skin was going berserk before I started the Nutriganics line - dry/eczema spots, pimples, blotches, you name it. I started this and the Drops of Youth at the same time and my skin has become damn near perfect. Even without the DoY underneath, this moisturizer is enough for my finicky dry (but easily over-greased) skin and never makes me shiny. This is a HUGE feat, as I can almost never find one product to satisfy both requirements. (Used the seaweed line last summer but had to apply at least two layers to eliminate the dry spots.) I bought the trial size originally, then before that ran out, I ordered the big one...and I just ordered another trial size last night to bring to the hospital with me. Can't be without this stuff. It's literally perfect (for me, anyway). I also just reordered the DoY and the night version last night.

on 11/4/2012 12:54:00 PM

I put 3 but it is more 2,5 - i travel a lot : was too oily when I was in humid country and was too dry when I was in a dry country . Did no miracle to my face so I give it a plain ok. Even though love the fact that it is natural product.

on 8/24/2012 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I had a lot of hope for this product because it's almost totally organic and I generally like TBS products a lot. I like the light scent and the consistency of the cream but sadly it is not agreeing with my skin, Sometimes I find it a bit oily (especially in summer) and it has caused me to break out a few times. I also bought the eye cream, night cream and the face wash from the same range. Only the face wash is good to my skin but that's another review. The packaging is good with easy to use pumps.

on 7/20/2011 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A light and pleasant cream for face, doesn't leave skin feeling greasy and smells fresh. :) I found out that my skin spots have reduced these days since I tried this moisturiser.

The best thing is that the product is certified organic. Yipie!