The Body Shop Dreams Unlimited Body Lotion

2.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/23/2012 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent and only wouldn't buy the lotion again because I prefer the body butter, but it's still a nice lotion. The scent can be quite overwhelming and strong, so use sparingly. I use this and the body butter (separately) on my legs and elbows. It does moisturise but again, not as good as the body butter. Smells lovely and my boyfriend loves the scent on me :)

on 4/23/2012 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This came in a gift set with the body butter. Same scent but this is a lighter lotion. Didn't really moisturize much. I would use it on day's I'm skipping perfume as this fragrance is soooooo overwhelming it's almost suffocating. But it was a gift, so can't complain.

on 4/23/2012 9:41:00 AM

the smell stings in my nose, i wouldn't mind if it fades quickly, but it lingers forever on the skin! the moisturizing qualities are also poor, i have dry skin though, but still, it does not do anything for my skin at all. for the price it is very disappointing. if you want to try it make sure to get a sample !

on 12/30/2010 4:13:00 PM

I am not that into the Dreams Unlimited scent. It's a bit too generic and does not stand out from other scents on the market. Also I much prefer the body butters, the body lotions are not moisturizing enough. Especially now in the winter time when my skin is really dry. Therefore I wouldn't repurchase this particular product. continued >>