Cover Girl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Grenache

3.1

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I really like this and I was surprised at all the bad reviews. It mutes my lip color just a tad so it's a bit of a shimmery mauve. It's very nice. It's not gloopy and slippery (which gives it staying power) and it's not too dry. You can't really over due it and put too much on.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this! Gorgeous nude and perfect for my NC42 skin tone

My lips have a medium pink tone on their own and this does not show up at all. Looks like a lightly tinted balm at best. Very disappointed in the color. It looked kind of mauve ish nude in the tube and doesn't show up that color at all. Also the formula seems to be drying and doesn't seem to last very well. If it was moisturizing I would probably continue to use it as lip balm, but it isn't.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this the other day at Ulta as I was looking for something that was more than chapstick but less than lipstick. This stuff fits the bill. It is a light natural color that has helped tone down my naturally really pink lips. I use a little MAC Cork liner and then this on top and perfect I'm set. I'm not sure why everyone rated this so low and it's not like you have to pay a ton at the Department store...for a drugstore product this works well in my opinion.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Neutral

I really like this product. I'm more a tinted balm/lip gloss kind of girl. True lipstick is just not my thinlg. The only lipstick that ever really worked for me was a MAC shade that is discontinued.
I like the texture and feel of this product. It leaves my lips smooth, gives a nice colour tint and has a nice selection.
My only issue is that you don't get much for what you pay.
I'll get it again, on sale.

This was something I purchased today on a whim. I've been wanting to try these lip balms for awhile. Honestly the darker colors scared me off, so I went for this one and another in Clay. In the tube, they look almost identical. This one, however, goes on almost sheer. There is a *hint* of tint in this, but nothing noteworthy or anything to get excited about. In fact, I'm quite irritated that this shade even exists. It might as well be a clear balm. The formula is moisturizing, but again, nothing amazing. It is flavorless save for a bit of the usual lipstick taste, which is no biggie. It is, however, a dupe for the Cover Girl lipslicks in Demure which I bought a year ago and which still sits in a basket on my desk at work, almost unused. I will be attempting a return on this today.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Am I the only one who is disappointed in this product? I was expecting gloss in stick form, what I got was tinted lip balm. No gloss. Great for a lip balm with a little bit of color, but not glossy.

It smells like a Lipsmackers balm I had in summer camp when I was ten. That's a plus for me, but others might not enjoy the strongly fruity scent. It's very smooth, not at all waxy, and has an amazing texture. It is definately the most moisturizing of all the tinted lipbalms I've ever used, and as a girl with chronically flakey lips, I've probably tried dozens. It didn't make my lips dry out even after it had worn off, and when I blended it with other lipsticks, it continued to be nicely moisturizing.

My big issue is the color. I'm a pale girl with colorless lips, and I thought it would turn out a dusty mauve shade, but instead, it was the exact same color as my lips. It was like wearing a slightly sparkly Chapstick. I blended it with a few rose shades of lipstick, and it turns out really well. If you're a pale girl with dry lips, this is a godsend. Use it like a primer, and it blends right into your lipstick without greatly altering the color.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I decided to try this color because I tend to go for a more natural look. I really didn't like the way this looked on my lips, and found the product to leave my lips feeling dry after 15 mins. of wear. Would not re-purchase.

Very pretty color in the tube, no glitter. Very moisturizing, however, after 15 minutes or so on my lips, it morphed into an odd mauvey organgish shade that made my teeth look yellow. Yuck!!!