October 21, 2014 | 1161 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Snow Angel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by visee

I bought the snow angel set that comes with the body gel and body lotion (8 oz bottles). The scent is amazing and is really light and fresh, with a nice sweet note to it. Really nice to use this every day. The body lotion pairs well with the gel so the scent lingers a little longer, although the lotion is not moisturizing enough for winter. Only gripe are the bottles which are so hard to squeeze. I ended up unscrewing the cap and pouring the body gel out in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

THIS IS ONE OF MY ABSOULTE FAVORITE WINTER SCENTS. It smells sooooo crisp, light and fresh. Anything that tries to mimick winter time or snow always ends up smelling like pine, which I HATE. This reminds me of sitting in the snow while the sun is out... those perfect days in winter, when you can smell fresh snow with the sun bouncing off a clean lake. I own this in the hand lotion, body lotion, 3-in-1 bubble bathm body wash & shampoo, and the body spritz. The staying power is minimal, and that I hate, but other than that this scent is definitley a winner. Taking a bubble bath in the scent is truly relaxing and innvigorating, and I can smell it on my skin for hours after.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by risababy

I really like this! It's a good, refreshing scent that comforts and freshens at the same time. I got a little bit of it as a sample with purchase at Sephora. It's also very pretty - almost like liquid sparkly silver. My one gripe: the price. Not worth it for a body wash - what you're really paying for is the scent! But oh how wonderful that scent is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good, perfect for use in the the Winter months. Just like another user pointed out, this really does smell just like sweetly fallen snow. I will definitely re-purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love using this soap in the winter. It has such a lovely scent. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Love at first sniff!! I'm hooked on this scent, it smells like the sweet air of fresh snow if that makes sense. Its quite relaxing and feels luxurious. I'll def buy back ups of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not only does this smell amazing, but when I use Philosophy shower gels I can definitely tell a difference with my skin. They are always lovely!
Not sure that this one smells like angel food cake, but I still love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Graciebell2005

The scent of this is amazing! I received the shower gel/ lotion duo for Christmas this year in the mini sizes and fell in love right when I smelled it! I looked it up on Sephora and they say the scent is supposed to smell like angel food cake? But I think it smells light adnd very airy with an amazing sweetness, something about, I couldn't stop smelling my hands after I put the lotion on. I think I will buy the body mist of snow angels when it becomes available again. The only con I can think of is the lotion is very hard to squeeze out, maybe it's the mini bottles?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by PreciousGlitters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this duo! I got this as a present from
A close friend and let me just start off by saying how incredibly cute the packaging is-it's adorable! It comes in this blue, hard, round-shaped container that holds 2 full sized products. One of which is a 3-1 use-you can use it as a shampoo, shower gel, and even a bubble bath. Not to mention the wonderful scent! It's very relaxing and soothing. The second product that came with it was the matching lotion! All together, this product was worth purchasing, it says what it says it will, smells really good, and is 5 star quality! Highly recommend!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by kim080464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

To start off I am an Amazing Grace girl every single day. I don't mess with other scents, I just stick with what works. However, since I use it every day for almost four years I was kind of ready to mix it up a little. I have used Pure Grace and Falling in Love. Both of which I like, but I wanted a winter scent. I sampled Snow Angel at my Bx and my husband loved it. After a few days, I love it also. I like to wear a fragrance for a few days before I lay judgement. Another reviewer says it smells like chlorine and I don't smell that at all. It smells clean. not pure grace clean but a sweeter version. I smell water notes but with a sweetness to it that I can't quite describe. One thing to note about philosophy fragrance is that the scents are light in nature. You will never walk in a room and overwhelm someone. However, I have sat next to people and they will ask me what I am wearing. I cannot wear heavy fragrance, I get a headache almost instantly, so this works for me. Try this and see!