January 29, 2015 | 1303 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Snow Angel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2015 3:23:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

Yay for Christmas gifts! I wouldn't have bought this for myself but I received it as a Christmas present and was pleasantly surprised! This doesn't smell at all like snow to me, it's more of a sweet, girly scent that is comforting, almost reminiscent of baby powder. It's a gorgeous shimmery silver-blue color. Works like all Philosophy shower gels - crazy lather, gently moisturizing, highly scented. Still need lotion after showering in winter. I really like this pretty and relaxing scent for these cold January mornings...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2014 2:26:00 PM More reviews by FeminineWoman

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Philosophy markets this as smelling of sweetly fallen snow; however, my nose smells a very light, pleasant, feminine scent.

Gel is packaged in a clear bottle, which highlights the light blue/silver shimmer colored gel. However, the gel itself doesn't contain shimmer. The color of the gel will "pretty up" any shower caddy.

Cleansing with this is wonderful because it is a sudsy gel, and smells good. This doesn't deplete my skin of moisture, but it doesn't moisturize, either, so after stepping out of the shower, I make sure to use a little extra body lotion.

I have also washed my hair with this gel, and surprised it didn't dry out my hair. I wouldn't use this every day on my coarse, prone to be dry hair, but it is a gel I can use as a shampoo a couple of times a week at least.

Snow Angel was gifted to me as a pre-Christmas present. This isn't a gel I would have purchased on my own accord, but am enjoying using this productů.am enjoying using this product so much I will be checking out other 3 in 1 gels by Philosophy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this in a deluxe sample size. Nice, light, fresh scent. The light blue color is beautiful. If I received this as a gift -- I would love it. However, I don't think I'd actually purchase it. The price for a shower gel should be no more than drugstore prices in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by visee

I bought the snow angel set that comes with the body gel and body lotion (8 oz bottles). The scent is amazing and is really light and fresh, with a nice sweet note to it. Really nice to use this every day. The body lotion pairs well with the gel so the scent lingers a little longer, although the lotion is not moisturizing enough for winter. Only gripe are the bottles which are so hard to squeeze. I ended up unscrewing the cap and pouring the body gel out in the shower.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by Devildog4025

THIS IS ONE OF MY ABSOULTE FAVORITE WINTER SCENTS. It smells sooooo crisp, light and fresh. Anything that tries to mimick winter time or snow always ends up smelling like pine, which I HATE. This reminds me of sitting in the snow while the sun is out... those perfect days in winter, when you can smell fresh snow with the sun bouncing off a clean lake. I own this in the hand lotion, body lotion, 3-in-1 bubble bathm body wash & shampoo, and the body spritz. The staying power is minimal, and that I hate, but other than that this scent is definitley a winner. Taking a bubble bath in the scent is truly relaxing and innvigorating, and I can smell it on my skin for hours after.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by risababy

I really like this! It's a good, refreshing scent that comforts and freshens at the same time. I got a little bit of it as a sample with purchase at Sephora. It's also very pretty - almost like liquid sparkly silver. My one gripe: the price. Not worth it for a body wash - what you're really paying for is the scent! But oh how wonderful that scent is!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 9:46:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

This smells so good, perfect for use in the the Winter months. Just like another user pointed out, this really does smell just like sweetly fallen snow. I will definitely re-purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by ohudsono

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love using this soap in the winter. It has such a lovely scent. It lathers well and leaves my skin feeling soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2012 8:31:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

Love at first sniff!! I'm hooked on this scent, it smells like the sweet air of fresh snow if that makes sense. Its quite relaxing and feels luxurious. I'll def buy back ups of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 9:15:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not only does this smell amazing, but when I use Philosophy shower gels I can definitely tell a difference with my skin. They are always lovely!
Not sure that this one smells like angel food cake, but I still love it!