April 18, 2014 | 1225 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Peony Colorburst Lipgloss 008

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't wear lipgloss very often, but I think Revlon has some really nice lip products. This lipgloss reminds me a lot of Nars Orgasm lipgloss, because it also has a pinky peach color with gold shimmer. I like that these lipglosses have a lot of good ingredients in them, like almond oil. They're non-sticky and moisturizing. They last on the lips for about two-three hours on me. I wish it had a better smell, but overall it's a really good lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Moderate to full coverage gloss. Not sticky like molasses, but smooth with a good amount of moisture. One layer is sheerer, while two is full, but I like to have the options. I hate glosses with gross chemical smells and this didn't make me nauseated . I would buy again I have peony and a peach shade as well, good shade selection as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/5/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by Cammmi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color in the tube seems amazing and after seeing nice review from Tanya Blurr on youtube I wanted to try it. However, I didn't like the color on my NC35 skin, it barely showed. Also, the gloss last on hour or so on me and I find shimmer all around my lips. Maybe, I'm used to sticky glosses that lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:21:00 PM More reviews by shka

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Peony lipgloss looks exactly like Revlon lip butter in Peach Parfait. BTW its great over this lipstick, thats why i bought it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very nice light pink gloss. It is a really flattering colour for my NC20 skintone and for me it's more of a MLBB kind of shade. Its a very versatile colour and can be worn with anything. The texture is really smooth and non-sticky which truly surprised me considering it was a drugstore brand. I tend to stay away from ds brands usually because of either the smell of the products or the texture which is usually tacky and sticky. This surpassed all the negatives and surprisngly is changing my view on ds brands. Will try more Revlon products. Loving this gloss. The packaging is also very sleek and modern - reminds me of Chanel glossimers. Similar to the colour 022 Sunset Peach it is sheer (which I love) and it just uplights my face and gives it a nice sophisticated yet innocent look. I will repurchase

rated 4 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca122123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great colour! The peachy pink is great, almost like a light coral and it's got a shimmer to it. My favourite shade out of the colorburst lip glosses. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 10:17:00 PM More reviews by girlndocs

Pretty! Semi-sheer, pinked peach or pinky coral with gold shimmers. I was looking for a coral that would work with my pale, neutral slightly yellow complexion and auburn hair and be recognizably coral as opposed to just another peachy nude, and this fits the bill!

Consistency is very much like a soft lip butter, not sticky at all. No recognizable taste or scent. Tube is heavy and nice-looking. Only minuses for me are: doesn't last as long as some stickier lipglosses I've tried, and has the sponge doe-foot tip on the wand, which I dislike (prefer a brush or squeeze tube).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2013 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Anna12345

Peony is a flattering coral pink on my NC20, fair to medium complexion. I purchased this because I wanted to move away from my usual cool pink glosses, and wear a warmer shade that would flatter my neutral to warm skin tone.

This colour seems to strike a nice balance between not being too pink, nor too orange on my naturally pinky red lips. I normally have to be careful purchasing coral coloured glosses and lipsticks because they often make my lips look too orange or muddy for my complexion. However, this is a nice pink-leaning coral gloss with subtle shimmer.

It doesn't last very long, so application every couple of hours is necessary. However, this doesn't bother me too much because the texture is nice and I also like how it hasn't got an irritating scent.

Overall, I'm really enjoying this colour. I've even received a few compliments saying that it makes my whole face look softer and more natural. I therefore think this would be a great colour for a person with a neutral complexion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this basic pink lip gloss. The texture is great; the subtle scent is tolerable; the staying power is decent. The shimmery gold flecks in the gloss adds dimension, as well. An overall quality DS gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this lipgloss because Lisa Eldridge used it in one of her videos and it's decent for a soft, everyday lip look.
The staying power isn't that great but that's to be expected given the sheer texture.
I use it over a lipliner for extra staying power.

A good lip gloss at a reasonable price.