Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this on extremely dry skin on myself (no babies here!!), esp in winter like heels/feet, elbows, hands, it absorbs in really well & smells like vanilla & apricots. I wish I could use this to remove my eye makeup, I haven't tried but I think if I did I'd probably end up w a sty as this is very thick & emollient/rich. I love keeping it around for scent alone! Wish they hadn't DC the baby bee solid perfume but I guess babies weren't buying it up left & right (lol!! I kno it was for the mums! Just injecting a bit of humor). I wish I had a bath tub to try this in (I live in a house w 3 showers!!), this doesn't seem like it would travel well in present container + I don't often stay in hotels (I wonder if it would make the tub slippery & yucky??), but it's wishful thinking :) the baby bee scented products smell ahhh-mazeballs!!

on 12/28/2010 11:47:00 AM

I bought this to use as a bath oil. I was rather disappointed. I had orderd online so hadn't appreciated how incredibly small the product was! This makes it very expensive - didn't last very long at all. No smell at all to speak of. Very oily - yes, I know it's an oil, but compare it with something like Ren's Moroccan rose bath oil - there's just no comparison. And although Ren seems a lot more expensive it's probably not when you take into account the size and how much you need to use.
Baby Bee was so oily it made the bath dangerously slippery and very difficult to clean afterwards.

Popular Bath Treatments