October 25, 2014 | 1340 users online

Bath Treatments - Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I use this on extremely dry skin on myself (no babies here!!), esp in winter like heels/feet, elbows, hands, it absorbs in really well & smells like vanilla & apricots. I wish I could use this to remove my eye makeup, I haven't tried but I think if I did I'd probably end up w a sty as this is very thick & emollient/rich. I love keeping it around for scent alone! Wish they hadn't DC the baby bee solid perfume but I guess babies weren't buying it up left & right (lol!! I kno it was for the mums! Just injecting a bit of humor). I wish I had a bath tub to try this in (I live in a house w 3 showers!!), this doesn't seem like it would travel well in present container + I don't often stay in hotels (I wonder if it would make the tub slippery & yucky??), but it's wishful thinking :) the baby bee scented products smell ahhh-mazeballs!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2010 11:47:00 AM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this to use as a bath oil. I was rather disappointed. I had orderd online so hadn't appreciated how incredibly small the product was! This makes it very expensive - didn't last very long at all. No smell at all to speak of. Very oily - yes, I know it's an oil, but compare it with something like Ren's Moroccan rose bath oil - there's just no comparison. And although Ren seems a lot more expensive it's probably not when you take into account the size and how much you need to use.
Baby Bee was so oily it made the bath dangerously slippery and very difficult to clean afterwards.