September 3, 2014 | 930 users online

Styling Products - Aussie - Sun-Touched Shine hairspray

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by tothrive

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Aussie Sun-Touched Shine (the name has been changed now, I think) has always been my go-to hairspray. This never leaves my hair looking dull like other hairsprays do. The hold it gives is perfect-- not too sticky, but it holds. I am a color guard girl/dancer/performer and this WORKS to keep my hair up during my performances... I also use it to set my makeup for performances and it doesn't make my face feel sticky either! Oh my goodness, and the best part... it smells A M A Z I N G! Most hairspray I have used smells like poooooooop. Not this one! (:

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by gortney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the stickiest hairspray I've ever used. I have a heck of a time brushing my hair out at the end of the day. I prefer a drier hairspray. This is far too wet for my taste. I'm also not a fan of the way this sprays out. It's a little too direct and strong. I prefer a mist. I wouldnt purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 2:18:00 AM More reviews by chula784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this hairspray and have been using it for years. I have thick curly hair and I use this hairspray after I apply gel. Then I blow dry using a diffuser. This controls my hair without making my curls crunchy or hard and adds shine. My hair remains soft to the touch which is really important to me. If I run out then I do not wear my hair down. All curly girls should try this hairspray.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2012 8:50:00 AM More reviews by StellaRose13

I use the aerosol version of this hairspray, and although I'm not much of a hairspray kind of girl, this one is perfect. It holds my hair in place without having a crunchy, product-gunky feel, and it gives it an extra shimmer that my hair tends to lack in the winter. You only need 1-3 small sprays, too, so it lasts long!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of the worst hair products I've ever used (and I've tried plenty). Literally all this did for my hair was make it feel "producty"... like it just makes it feel dirty and gross, no matter how little I spray on it. It did nothing for the quality of my hair, especially nothing in the realm of giving it a "sun-touched shine". Usually Aussie is a good brand (their 3 minute miracle conditioner is nice), but this is a dud.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by burtonababe610

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this product is amazing for everything! its great for teasing, and holds a tease all night. Also if u spray in you hair when it is wet it will keep out some frizzyness. I would buy this product again in a heartbeat becuase its very cheap, and does better then some salon brand products

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I only use hairspray on special occasions such as concerts or parties so I dont use it that often. Ive been really impressed with Aussie's products lately, I have a few products from them that I adore so I figured this hairspray would become HG as well. That wasnt the case here, at first this did give my hair a nice shine and it did keep my hair in place but once I got home I noticed that my hair looked greasy and my scalp had a lot of white flakes. Even after I washed my hair a few times I still had dandruff, which was pretty rare for me because I never have had dandruff in the past. I know for a fact this was the culprit since I did not use any new hair products other than this. I had to go out and get an anti- dandruff shampoo just to get rid off all those flakes. Steer clear of this hairspray!