August 1, 2014 | 1749 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Colorburst - Candy Pink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/24/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Annemeimei

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutey LOVE this color! It seriously pops out from my skin, but of course with a good few coats of it! I love the color, yet the stay power of it is not what I wish it would be... I wish I can find a higher end dupe of it that stays... Hopefully someone can help me out with it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2013 10:59:00 PM More reviews by myap

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this on sale last year and it was a great purchase for P350 (~$8.33). The color is sheer and it depends on the user how much pink you want to show up. On days when I want something light, I just swipe it twice; while on days I want a heavy pink tint on me, I swipe it more. NICE and DECENT pink color! However, it does not last that long and you need to reapply it more than the usual.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Kirizle

Was really excited when I saw this advertised for $10 (NZD) at postie. The colour on the packaging and the lipstick its self was gorgeous, the name candy pink and price making it even more appealing. I even swatched on the back of my hand, it was sheer my mistake was thinking it would improve with a few layers. Unfortunately when I got home and used it the colour pay off was disappointing (very sheer). Even more disappointing that I also gifted the same lippy to a relative for Christmas. I gave 2 lippys as I can opt for this on a light make up look or layer over top of another lipstick to create a unique colour. I would not repurchase

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2012 1:36:00 PM More reviews by camille002

it's a nice color, but it's verrrryyy sheer. and you can't really build up the color. the packaging is adorable and the color is amazing in the tube, but maybe my lips are too pigmented; it barely shows up when i apply it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2012 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ChaseSpearing

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When MAC came out with their Cremesheen + Pearl collection I bought Pink Pearl Pop, no questions asked.

Fast forward a few weeks and I wander into a Rite Aid (which I often find myself wandering into xD ) and spot a Revlon Colorburst lipstick with a red "NEW SHADE" sticker on it. The shade on the top looked very simialer to PPP, so being the terrible shopper I am I busted it open and swatched it on my hand. It was the SAME creamy blue-based pink that is more on the sheer side so it isn't so IN YO FACE bright pink. I was literally jumping up and down with excitement.

THIS IS AN (almost) EXACT DUPE FOR PINK PEARL POP!!!

It is also damn simialer to PPP in pretty much all aspects! The two thing it doesn't have is the scent or quite as much longevity as the MAC one. But I re-apply lipstick at least three times a day anyway so I really don't mind!

Definitely a 5 lippy lipstick in my book!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2012 9:49:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I picked this up on a whim today in Ulta because I was disappointed in Revlon Pink Pout from a few days ago. This one looked more pigmented and more like a barbie/candy pink color.
I love it. It is kinda sheer though, which I didn't anticipate from this line (that is known for pigmented colors), but it is the perfect candy pink color without shimmer, just shine. I think it would look best on the same tone as mine, cool tone because it seems to be a true blue based pink. It brightens my face like the Tickled Pink from L'Oreal that I LOVE, but lacks the shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the sheer barbie pink I've been looking for. I love the color! It looks very nice against my NC50 complexion. It's also very moisturizing, and does not dry out your lips. Perfect for Spring and summer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Lanayyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a love/hate relationship with this lipstick. I definately did not expect it to be so sheer! However, I like that it's sheer now. It's my go to color. I never really have much success trying to layer it on to make it more opaque, however, I can mix it with other shades (like baby pink) and it makes the color pop out more.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2011 9:19:00 PM More reviews by soapykitty

This lipstick is a dead ringer to Wet n Wild Silk Finish Tokyo-a-Pink-Pink 501B (which was discontinued earlier this year).

It's sheer with a tiny bit of shimmer and doesn't have much staying power.I wouldn't reccomend this if you're looking for candy pink lips.I only got this because I was looking for a bright pink lipstick that didn't have any fuscia in it.This isn't it.Although I was happy that,colorwise, it matched my favorite discontinued lipstick.
I would only but this again if it was on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 12:27:00 AM More reviews by LuxDeVille

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awwwesome. I was looking for a pink that could be built up to look like a barbie pink color and this is definitely it. It is a bit sheer so I had to build it up to get the color I wanted but I have no problem with that. It's super moisturizing too so it feels great on my lips which is always a plus.