July 25, 2014 | 984 users online

Eyeliner - E.L.F. - 3-Piece Liquid Eyeliner Set

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by ml44

I bought this on a whim. I really like the black and plum liners. The silver is better for a very soft look and does not go on evenly. It would be better as a deep metallic silver, but it is too light. The black and plum really stay on all day. I gave this product a 4 because it is not as smooth going on as my Calvin Klein bl ack liquid liner, but if I'm careful puting it on it looks as good. The plum is sublte, somewhere between plum, brown and black. Once I apply a line I can go over it to thicken the outer part without having the first layer rub off. These liners also don't give me that awful "hard living" look that some liquid liners do, if you know what I mean. I would probably buy this again. I have seen it at Target but I got it at Ross.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 4:13:00 PM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The set comes with liquid liners in the colors black, plum, and silver. The liners dry at a reasonable speed, and last a good while. The applicator isn't the best I've used, but it does get good precision.

The black and plum colors are very well pigmented! The silver one isn't quite so strong, and seems a bit watery. But it does have a wonderful shimmer to it. I wear it on top of my Hard Candy silver eyeliner pencil to get full color and shine!

Great gift for any eyeliner junkie or e.l.f. fan!