September 22, 2014 | 1839 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Lip Perfection in Precious

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great formulation. It's creamy without being greasy. The shimmer is vibrant and believable making it seem moister than the actual feel. On me this color is reddish coral, and is bright enough to be on-trend with this season's bright lip colors while being polite enough for this middle-aged woman to wear to work. It applies easily and doesn't need as much attention as a more traditional red lipstick. This might be a good option for those who can't quite wear a red lipstick for whatever reason.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by PARA_NOIR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This looked like a nice medium rosy-pink with shimmer in the tube, but when I put it on, it darkened to a bright fuchsia! I was a bit disappointed about that, but otherwise there were no problems. The packaging and the scent are nice. The formula is good; it doesn't feather, it lasts a while, and when it does fade, it leaves a nice berry stain on your lips.
Just beware, it's a bit deceiving in the tube, it goes on darker!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:33:00 PM More reviews by neverender

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've gotten 4 other Lip Perfection tubes. This one looked pretty in the store but when i put it on my lips, I looked like a clown. I'm NC 35--don't think corals/oranges look good on me. Besides this color, I've enjoyed the other colors that I've purchased: Dazzle, Darling, Fervor, and Heavenly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 10:35:00 PM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Another one of those shades that are misleading in the tube. On me its bright coral. It's not bad shade but it has a bit of frost to it that I don't really like. And like most of the other shades in this line that I've tried, it does stain your lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by SirenRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Precious has become one of my new favorite pink lipsticks. The color is a slightly bright, shimmery rosy reddish pink. It's a very natural color, although it's a little intense in bright light. The Lip Perfection is, as always, creamy and buttery, full of moisturizing oils. My lips definitely feel soft and smooth while I wear it and after it wears off.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by Zanita27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Covergirl finally came out with some really nice lipsticks. These are not gritty if they have shimmer, and they really do keep lips moist. I don't get that annoying drying effect like some lipsticks. This color is a bright, reddish/pink with shimmer. It reminds me of Rimmel Drop of Sherry. My only gripe with this color is that it's so bright. In the store I thought it was going to be a little darker, where it isn't too bright or dark. im not a big fan of the color but do like the lipstick itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by cefrei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Since CG was buy 1, get 1 50% off this week at Rite-Aid, I figured I'd give these new Lip Perfection l/s a shot.

First off, they smell really good! Very light vanilla-type smell. They go on very smooth and creamy, and the color payoff is really great.

Precious is a slightly bright pinkish rose with subtle shimmer. It really brightens up my face and makes my teeth look whiter. It's not a color I normally would wear as I'm so fair, but blotted once tones down the brightness a bit. While I haven't worn it all day yet, I'm going to say the wearability will be pretty darn good since this was a hard color to remove and light a light stain.