October 26, 2014 | 926 users online

Cleansers - O HUI White Skin Science Capsule Foam Cleansing

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 3:11:00 AM More reviews by user1988

I asked my local korean cosmetic SA for the o hui medi cleanser for acne but she said it's better to use this cleanser because it'll make my face look "cleaner," because of the whitening properties.

This is a white cream cleanser with tiny blue particles that dissolves when you make it into a foam. For this particular cleanser you have to make it into a foam with your palms before you put it on your face because the blue particles WILL scratch your skin. The weird thing about this cleanser is the first time you rinse you'll feel like you still have soap on your face, the second rinse will make your skin feel soft and clean without the tight feeling.

Overall my skin does look fairer and "cleaner," but I will not repurchase this since it runs for 40 bucks a pop. I'll try something else and maybe will go back to this one later on. There's billions of korean whitening cleansers out there to try, but this one is very good.