August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Treatments (Face) - O HUI The First Cell Revolution Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by skyez02

This is "THE" best skin care line i've ever had in my entire life. I would buy this over and over and over again. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it. I've tried more expensive brands but they're not as effective as this one. "The First" line of O Hui is just great. I CAN'T see any of my pores anymore and my skin is like silk, I'm not even kidding, that's how great it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 2:55:00 AM More reviews by user1988

This is one of O Hui's newer lines and the description reads:

As the activation stage of The First Cell Revolution Program, The First's key ingredient, rHSCP ( recombinant Human Stem Cell Protein), is combined with skin metabolism stimulants like EGF and FGF to increase density and elasticity to aging areas. The highly enriched essence tightly pulls together skin texture to help skin quickly returns to its young and healthy state.

This product was recommended by the sales lady at my local korean cosmetic store. She knows I go there for acne products and suggested I try this line but didn't really push it because of the price tag. When I say price tag I really mean it, this is NOT cheap, this retails for $275 for 40mL. As with all korean lines it's always recommended to use the whole set, softner, essence, cream, serum, etc etc. But according to her the essence is the most important step so I bought this because I was desperate to get rid of my sudden outbreak. I have the essence and softner (another whooping $95 bucks for toner) in full size, everything else was given to me in deluxe sample size so I do use everything in this line in a sense.

In all honesty this really lives up to everything it claims to do. I use this religiously every night, not the whole routine but always the essence. My skin feels like a baby's bottom now, it's been the softest it's been in over 10 years. My red marks have faded a lot, texture is nice. I also use Kate Somerville's exfolikate every other day along with the clarisonic and O Hui's Whitening Cleanser so the combination has really done wonders.

You can buy the whole set which includes the Softener, Cream, Night Serum, Essence and Emulsion along with a couple deluxe samples of all the above and more for $550. Yes, it's expensive but that's cheaper than buying individually. But would I buy this again? No, because I can buy 40 1mL sample packets of this on ebay for around $40 which is equal to the 40mL bottle that retails for $275.

Lastly, packaging is very beautiful. All the bottles have frosted light gold caps and either frosted glass bodies or gold plastic casing. It's not practical but it's very beautiful. I feel super pampered when I use this line.