October 24, 2014 | 951 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover FX - Mint Glaze

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by minardi

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

Coral Chablis: Perfect for Spring/Summer. Sheer, not too orangy. Moisurizing, with a lovely "cooling" effect. Liked so much I bought same for my sister.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 10:15:00 PM More reviews by acamirand

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

ok i know it's expensive!!!

but it's deifnitely the best lip moisturizer AND gloss i ever tried. it moisturizes so much, you can feel it right away after you put it. it really helps those with lips so dry they crackler like mine. plus the mint smell is not too strong and really adds to the whole product.ch looks cheap)

as for the gloss part two major points: it doesn't sticks and the shine effect is decent..not too subtle not too shiny (whi

the packaging is strudy, which i appreciate because carrying it all the time could result in what happens frequently to other beauty products: the packaging cracks or breaks and oh the mess!!!!

definitely will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by cheeky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

i got this on a whim because it's really expensive imo for any sort of lip treatment. i don't wear lipstick, so i just wear this as a lip balm. it isn't glossy, it smells amazing, kind of like a sweet mint scent, and it's not sticky.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 10:30:00 PM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells good, a minty vanilla. The doefoot applicator is great, there is a lot of product in the tube. It was just ok, however, in terms of moisturizing. I felt like my lips were drier after an hour of using it and I needed to keep applying it to not feel dry lips. Granted, I was on vacation, on the beach, in the sun, hiking, in a very hot humid place (Costa Rica), so I'm not sure if the dry lips were totally a problem from the mint glaze or if there was no helping no matter what I used due to the environment. It's ok, not my favorite, and I prefer not to have a glossy finish in my SPF product, because I tend to use them when I'm biking or hiking and don't need to look polished and glossy when I'm outside.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kelaine423

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Really moisturizing and the mint is very refreshing. I love this gloss-I use it under color, over, or on its own. It is very moisturizing and a bit plumpling, I think.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A nice clear gloss, with a yummy minty smell! It's supposed to be a moisturizing lip treatment primer, but I will probably use it on its own. Also includes spf 15, which I love.