November 27, 2014 | 1578 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Primordiale Intense Visible Skin Refining Solution

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2006 8:56:00 PM More reviews by aiccata

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is great for my dry skin, I've noticed more refinement and my face is very soft. I just have to use a small amount and it goes a long way. It is very light and best of all I haven't had any breakouts while using it. The only negative is that I can't use this on its own, I have to apply my regular moisturizer over it. For the price ($65), I wish it could be an all and one product; however, as stated earlier I only have to use a small amount on a daily basis to get super soft skin so ultimately I don't feel too bad about the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2004 6:51:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I tried this, but I didn't see any dramatic results from this one. It just felt great on my skin. I used this for a bit when my skin looked dull and it did seem to pick it up a bit. It also added a bit of extra hydration. I really didn't see anything special about this, probably better for a more mature skin type.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2003 8:07:00 AM More reviews by jobrayne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I would buy this, although I am not 100% sure. I used a free sample. I like, but don't yet love, this product. It is nice and light, not greasy, just what my oily skin needs. Sinks right in. Isnt heavily perfumed like a lot of Lancome's products. So far so good, although I have yet to find its 'outstading' qualities. A definite find, though. Its in favor with me. Its the best Lancome face product for me that I've tried in a while. Definitely worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2003 2:00:00 PM More reviews by southrnbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Could it be that a Lancome product exists that doesn't totally thrill me? Maybe I haven't used this consistently enough to see results; however, I'm having trouble remembering why I bought this product. I will use up what I have and repost if I see more skin refining action. In the meantime, it's an adequate moisturizer.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2002 7:42:00 PM More reviews by scooper

I like this, but seems too strong for my winter skin (which gets VERY sensitive in cold weather). Will use again in the spring/summer months.