April 19, 2014 | 1795 users online

Powder - The All Natural Face $4 sample kit

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by fihe

lol I said "no" to buying this again because it's a one-time thing, really, but I think having this sample kit is the best idea ever! I got 25 foundation samples for only $4! the site says "approximately 20" but I got more, hehe. each sample contains a very small amount, but it's enough to at least swatch a couple of times. the kit is available in both Pale to Medium and Medium to Dark. of course, I got the Pale to Medium kit, which includes the following shades in the following categories:

Porcelain: Porcelain Goddess, Porcelain Rose, Ivory Rose, Ivory Goddess, Honey Ivory Rose
Neutral: Porcelain Kissed by Honey, Almond Goddess, True Beige, Honey Kissed
Light Beige: Light Beige Pale, Light Beige Warm, Light Beige Warmer, Light Beige Warmest
Medium Beige: Medium Beige Pale, Medium Beige Warm, Medium Beige Warmer, Medium Beige Warmest
Tan: Tan Pale, Tan Warm, Tan Warmer, Tan Warmest
Dark Tan: Dark Tan Pale, Dark Tan Warm, Dark Tan Warmer, Dark Tan Warmest

at first the category names were very confusing to me, but fortunately the kit provides you with so many samples that you get to see the color differences for yourself. the porcelain shades are VERY pink, while the Neutral ones seem to have yellow undertones yet still have enough pink/brown to be considered neutral (I use the shade Porcelain Kissed by Honey, in the Neutral category). Light Beige also has yellow undertones (Light Beige Warm was a very good match for me too but was a tiny bit too yellow), with Medium Beige a bit more neutral. Tan has quite a bit of pink in it, with Dark Tan even more so. the Olive category is not included with this kit, so if you have olive skin you'll need to order those samples separately for 35 each. sadly, I had to take off one lippie because the kit does not tell you what exact shades are in the set, which would have been nice :(

as for the customer service, the owner, Crystal, is very nice and includes samples in every order! I've tried a few other products from The All Natural Face and this company definitely will be having my business ;D