April 18, 2014 | 1268 users online

Powder - The All Natural Face mineral foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good mineral powder, but the coverage is too light for me. It would be great for ladies not needing to cover that much. I tried using this a setting powder over the cream version of this foundation and it made it very cakey in spots on my face. I plan to try this again in the summer since it is very hot here and I don't like a heavy/full coverage in the summer months.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by allnaturallybeautiful

I hate to write a negative review for The All Natural Face because this brand has a good honest philosophy with some really good products but this is the worst powder foundation that I have used. The powder will migrate to oily areas. I am only oily in the T-zone area and as the day goes on I just look terrible. There is also a problem with oxidation with this product. If I have concealer on some areas as soon as I put on the powder over top of the concealer my face will turn a muddy grey! It is so awful! I've tried to see if it was the foundation I was using or the type of concealer but I have switched up all these products and am 100% certain that it is the powder that is causing this. I really wanted to love this product because of its great price but these are huge problems!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by doriano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing foundation.
Covers a lot and leaves the skin smooth. I don't need powder after and it's not shiny/glittery...awesome. :)
My only problem is the colors descriptions. I think it's hard to choose the right color, but that's why we have samples, I guess...
I still don't know my perfect match. I'll update this review as soon as I find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

This brand is one of the best non toxic brands I have used. The foundation can be sheer or flawless, depending on how you use it. Gives the skin a glow and really stays put all day. At around $6.50, the price is great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Josefa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased samples (probably, too many) of this foundation after reading the positive reviews on this site. The reviewers were absolutely correct. This is an amazing mineral powder foundation. First off, there are so many different shades. It took me several weeks of testing prior to finding the one that was right for me. The mineral foundation provides sheer coverage (lightly applied), to much fuller coverage (buildable). It wears well throughout the day, standing up to heat and humidity. I have experienced absolutely no irritation with this mineral foundation, and a significant reduction in break-outs. I had been using Bare Minerals for about a year a half prior to finding the All Natural Face. I could never find a perfect match with that foundation, and whenever I would sweat while wearing it, my face would itch like crazy. In spite of that, Bare Minerals was still less irritating than the other mineral foundations that I had tried previously. It was the increase in breakouts that led me to review other mineral foundations on this site, and I am glad that I did. Another plus: The All Natural Face mineral foundation is less expensive than many others on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by bobitarocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this foundation after reading the positive reviews on here and after some less-than-impressive drugstore foundation attempts. I've been wearing The All Natural Face mineral foundation for about a week now and am very impressed! It's the best mineral foundation I've tried (I used EDM for a long time until they changed their formulas). TANF applies smoothly, blends perfectly, and doesn't cake. It lasts for all day wear, too. I'll definitely buy it again! I found that the "Porcelain Kissed by Honey" is a perfect match for my pale neutral skin--I'm not entirely a "warm" tone, but a bit ruddy with freckles, and it covers the ruddiness quite effectively. Shipping was prompt, and I'm excited to try more of their products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This was one of the first mineral foundations I've tried and I'm totally in love. I have nothing to compare it to, but here's why I love it so:

Coverage - medium/full coverage without looking cakey or mask-like. Covers redness and acne scars like a dream.

Color range - extensive. If you don't know what color you are (i ordered the wrong one initially), I suggest getting the sampler pack. You get like 30 samples I think and there's enough for about 3-4 days application in each sample. For reference, I'm NC25/30 right now in MAC and True Beige is a perfect match. Like...the most perfect match I could find in a foundation.

Wear - feels very natural and light. Does not make me break out. Holds back oilies quite well, although I still have to blot about 1-2x per day. Doesn't break down on the skin even when I get 'dewy'. Blends into the skin flawlessly.

Price - extremely affordable, but only accessible by purchasing online.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jkimzey16

I have tried many mineral powders in the past (glo Mionerals, Bare Minerals, Everyday Minerals, Faierie Organics, pur Minerals, Laura Mercier mineral foundation....you name it) They all either didnt match me perfectly, would start to look cakey throughout the day and settle into lines, be too drying, or I even had one that would match in the morning...and look orange in spots as the day went on, which was just awful. Because of all these failures I started researching more natural make ups and stumbled upon The All Natural Face. I contacted them for a color recommendation and they sent me samples free of charge in every shade. I was so grateful and when I got my samples I did test patches and had my husband choose the best match. This mineral makeup is amazing! It has the perfect finish, the BEST color match I have ever found for my skin tone and the best coverage i have found (it covers some old acne scars VERY well)! I also ordered the under eye concealer (Midas) which I was concerned would look chalky under the eyes but goes on velvety smooth-just remember less is more. If you use too much it wont look right. I ordered everything from brow color to eyeliner (Diva stix-AWESOME!) to concealers, etc. I love every item but ESPECIALLY the mineral makeup. I cant live without it and i cannot thank this company enough for making such quality products!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by IheartCHA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Edit: 01.18.2014
I have no idea if they are updating their site, but shopping on there at the moment is frustrating. Some of their foundation color swatches are of random people wearing them -- no picture of the actual foundation included! Really?! How is someone supposed to accurately discern a foundation's color that way?! Wouldn't mind if I could order a sample baggy -- but nope. I'd have to pay $4 for a bundle of them now. It's odd. If I could rate the store, I'd take off some lippies. Still great products, but she needs a web designer. Highly annoyed!
__

I stumbled upon this company on an accident. I used another affordable, mineral cosmetics company online, but with their increased fame, they started taking shortcuts. They changed the formula of my foundation, then slowly stopped making my shade all together. [Sadness.]

I've been on the hunt for a foundation that SOMEWHAT matched my pale, neutral/yellow skin. They have a pretty good foundation range (even though their site is super confusing atm) I ordered about 5-6 foundation shades I thought could match, and they sent me an equal amount of different ones "in my range" for free. Not only did I find my shade, but if I happen to tan over the summer or get paler during the winter, they have light, medium and dark levels in your particular shade. They are not greedy at all when it comes to samples. Finding my shade was so easy! -- They even throw in samples of other products as a gift. Just because. :)

Though their range is pretty good, I'm in between the light and medium shades for most of the year, and have to mix to get my color. It's inconvenient at times, but the foundation is great and super affordable.

I've tried a lot of mineral foundations, and this has excellent coverage. I can get full coverage with a good, dense kabuki (like the Eco Tools Bronzing Dome Brush). I find that I don't even need to use a concealer! It feels silky and lightweight. I would describe it as Semi-Matte. It wears pretty good. I think I wore mine for nearly 8 hours. When it does fade, it does so evenly. Most mineral foundations have about the same wear for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by slitherydee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have used this product for maybe 4 years now. I have dry, pale and sensitive skin.

Pros:
- Applies quickly and easily
- Variable coverage which looks good either light or if you apply more you can get almost full coverage before it looks cakey.
- Lots of shades, and easy to mix your own.
- Dewy finish is easy to get.
- Inexpensive.
- Non-irritating: one of the better mineral makeups that doesn't use bismuth for shimmer.

Cons:
- Settles into lines under eyes and will collect in flaky skin, bad for concealing under-eye circles.
- Lasts a decently long time but it WILL migrate, especially if you sweat.
- Dry. It sucks the moisture right out of other concealers and makes the pigment contract so you get a cracked or speckled effect sometimes.

Conclusion:

I like this makeup because it is so convenient and has the coverage I want. It applies SO fast and easy, over all of my face except for under the eyes. That's probably where 50% of my time is spent when doing my foundation because of all the blending I have to do to get it to play nice with the Dermablend I apply to cover up dark circles.

I have noticed that when this foundation is wet it appears lighter and more opaque, but when dry is more translucent. That's something to watch out for because if you apply this on a wet concealer, you will get more coverage initially only to have less later when it dries.

If you want a dewy finish you can put a few drops of jojoba oil on a paper towel and pat your finished face lightly with it. It looks very nice, but you will lose some longevity. Avoid oil in laugh lines and under eye area or it will move into the creases.