July 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Powder - The All Natural Face mineral foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by BigAirPenguin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great quality affordable foundation powder with good, medium coverage! The hardest part is finding your perfect match; the pictures on the website are not very accurate or helpful and the shade names are not intuitive (i.e. there is a shade called "Dark Tan Pale" which is a pink-based, cool-toned very fair shade).

Also if you have questions about any of the shades or products, I would recommend contacting the seller via their Etsy shop; using the messaging feature on the regular allnaturalface website sends your queries to shop owner, Crystal who is often unprofessional, curt, and seems exasperated at having to answer questions. The Etsy shop seems to be maintained by other staff members who are much more courteous and enthusiastically answer questions and help you make the right shade decision.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 12:28:00 AM More reviews by osmviv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ADORE this foundation powder, which is saying a lot because I have dry skin (all the time) and I normally never wear powder (to set my makeup or wear it alone). Powder always seems to accentuate my dryness, and you can ALWAYS see when I've applied it (even a light layer). I don't know what really spurred me to try this mineral powder, but I'm so glad I did. It looks extremely natural (I've looked at it in a magnifying mirror in broad daylight)--you can't see the powder on the skin and looks invisible, virtually making the face look flawless. I apply it with the ecotools bronzer brush, and I tap and buff it into the skin. The more you blend, the better it will look (goes the same for most mineral foundations). I would say it gives about medium coverage, but still looks extremely natural and semi-matte--it just looks like healthy skin. And for the price and lasting powder, this is an absolute winner. I will say that it was very difficult to find the absolute perfect match,but for reference, I have pale asian skin, and my match was in the olive range (warm and warmer fit me best)--the color is truly more yellow/green/neutral. This is one of the few foundations that is actually olive; I find that many tend to be way to yellow for my skin--especially when they oxidize (for reference, I was golden fair in Bare Minerals, but by the end of the day, I looked almost yellowy orange, and the color oxidized deeply)--and I've got quite a strong yellow tone. The package does tend to get a little messy since there is no sifter jar, but the product itself is one of my holy grails. Absolute love!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by bbarfield12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good mineral powder, but the coverage is too light for me. It would be great for ladies not needing to cover that much. I tried using this a setting powder over the cream version of this foundation and it made it very cakey in spots on my face. I plan to try this again in the summer since it is very hot here and I don't like a heavy/full coverage in the summer months.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by allnaturallybeautiful

I hate to write a negative review for The All Natural Face because this brand has a good honest philosophy with some really good products but this is the worst powder foundation that I have used. The powder will migrate to oily areas. I am only oily in the T-zone area and as the day goes on I just look terrible. There is also a problem with oxidation with this product. If I have concealer on some areas as soon as I put on the powder over top of the concealer my face will turn a muddy grey! It is so awful! I've tried to see if it was the foundation I was using or the type of concealer but I have switched up all these products and am 100% certain that it is the powder that is causing this. I really wanted to love this product because of its great price but these are huge problems!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:31:00 PM More reviews by doriano

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing foundation.
Covers a lot and leaves the skin smooth. I don't need powder after and it's not shiny/glittery...awesome. :)
My only problem is the colors descriptions. I think it's hard to choose the right color, but that's why we have samples, I guess...
I still don't know my perfect match. I'll update this review as soon as I find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:22:00 PM More reviews by JudiWickham

This brand is one of the best non toxic brands I have used. The foundation can be sheer or flawless, depending on how you use it. Gives the skin a glow and really stays put all day. At around $6.50, the price is great too.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by Josefa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased samples (probably, too many) of this foundation after reading the positive reviews on this site. The reviewers were absolutely correct. This is an amazing mineral powder foundation. First off, there are so many different shades. It took me several weeks of testing prior to finding the one that was right for me. The mineral foundation provides sheer coverage (lightly applied), to much fuller coverage (buildable). It wears well throughout the day, standing up to heat and humidity. I have experienced absolutely no irritation with this mineral foundation, and a significant reduction in break-outs. I had been using Bare Minerals for about a year a half prior to finding the All Natural Face. I could never find a perfect match with that foundation, and whenever I would sweat while wearing it, my face would itch like crazy. In spite of that, Bare Minerals was still less irritating than the other mineral foundations that I had tried previously. It was the increase in breakouts that led me to review other mineral foundations on this site, and I am glad that I did. Another plus: The All Natural Face mineral foundation is less expensive than many others on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 6:26:00 PM More reviews by bobitarocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I tried this foundation after reading the positive reviews on here and after some less-than-impressive drugstore foundation attempts. I've been wearing The All Natural Face mineral foundation for about a week now and am very impressed! It's the best mineral foundation I've tried (I used EDM for a long time until they changed their formulas). TANF applies smoothly, blends perfectly, and doesn't cake. It lasts for all day wear, too. I'll definitely buy it again! I found that the "Porcelain Kissed by Honey" is a perfect match for my pale neutral skin--I'm not entirely a "warm" tone, but a bit ruddy with freckles, and it covers the ruddiness quite effectively. Shipping was prompt, and I'm excited to try more of their products!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

This was one of the first mineral foundations I've tried and I'm totally in love. I have nothing to compare it to, but here's why I love it so:

Coverage - medium/full coverage without looking cakey or mask-like. Covers redness and acne scars like a dream.

Color range - extensive. If you don't know what color you are (i ordered the wrong one initially), I suggest getting the sampler pack. You get like 30 samples I think and there's enough for about 3-4 days application in each sample. For reference, I'm NC25/30 right now in MAC and True Beige is a perfect match. Like...the most perfect match I could find in a foundation.

Wear - feels very natural and light. Does not make me break out. Holds back oilies quite well, although I still have to blot about 1-2x per day. Doesn't break down on the skin even when I get 'dewy'. Blends into the skin flawlessly.

Price - extremely affordable, but only accessible by purchasing online.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jkimzey16

I have tried many mineral powders in the past (glo Mionerals, Bare Minerals, Everyday Minerals, Faierie Organics, pur Minerals, Laura Mercier mineral foundation....you name it) They all either didnt match me perfectly, would start to look cakey throughout the day and settle into lines, be too drying, or I even had one that would match in the morning...and look orange in spots as the day went on, which was just awful. Because of all these failures I started researching more natural make ups and stumbled upon The All Natural Face. I contacted them for a color recommendation and they sent me samples free of charge in every shade. I was so grateful and when I got my samples I did test patches and had my husband choose the best match. This mineral makeup is amazing! It has the perfect finish, the BEST color match I have ever found for my skin tone and the best coverage i have found (it covers some old acne scars VERY well)! I also ordered the under eye concealer (Midas) which I was concerned would look chalky under the eyes but goes on velvety smooth-just remember less is more. If you use too much it wont look right. I ordered everything from brow color to eyeliner (Diva stix-AWESOME!) to concealers, etc. I love every item but ESPECIALLY the mineral makeup. I cant live without it and i cannot thank this company enough for making such quality products!!!