September 14, 2014 | 2098 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Water Shine Diamonds in Precious Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2002 9:24:00 PM More reviews by marcelle

I absolutely love this lipstick! The colour is just right for me and there's just enough sparkle. I've been getting lots of compliments on it. The packaging is kind of cheap but then again it cost me only RM 20 (approx USD 5)so can't complain! I suffer from dry lips which chap easily (like, within one hour without balm/gloss) and when I wear this it really helps.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2002 9:17:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

This is the PERFECT color! I generally hate lipsticks, and this is the exception. It goes on quite shiny, and is the perfect rosey pink/red color. It's really shimmery, yet there's no chunks of glitter to be felt. And best of all, it doesn't dry my lips out. I'm very impressed!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2002 8:44:00 AM More reviews by shree

Its a sweet colour and a little light for my darker lips but I still LOVE it coz i look good in it:) The shimmer is great- not too much or too little and it stays on and on especially if you blend it into your lips with a lip brush. Nice colour!