October 1, 2014 | 1862 users online

Eyeliner - Make Up For Ever - Aqua Creamliner - #20

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by AdreeC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I was looking for a base for my Nars Outremer and came across this little beauty. I am 100% in love with this product and use it a lot more than the intended purpose I bought this for. It stays on forever and the color doesn't fade at all. It looks amazing as a eyeliner or a color base. I have super oily lids so I usually avoid these kinds of things like the plague, but this product is so perfect I think I'm going to keep buying this line as my HG eye shadow primer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by AriSatomi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I've been looking for a good cream liner other than MAC/BB lately that wouldn't smudge and disappear at the end of the day. I love MAC PP in Constructivist, but I love navy and forest green liners and since the ones I have smudge under my eyes (Maybelline gel liner that comes with that awesome little brush), I wanted to try the aqua creams. This is the only blue in the whole collection, which deceives me a lot, since they do have 22 colors but a single blue. The pigmentation of this aqua cream, when I use it as a liner, is completely lacking. In the package, it looks like a gorgeous shimmery cobalt blue, but on my lids, it lets the color of my skin peeks through and looks like a cheap kiddie eye pencil. Seeing the price of this thing, I expected way more. Now, I can wait for the first layer to dry and put on another layer, but that is time consuming and absolutely ridiculous since the aqua creams are supposedly super pigmented. Not only that, if you layer it too much, when the cream dries, it flakes off. I'm a contact lenses wearer and I cannot tolerate any flaking into my eyes because it just means that I'll be constantly in pain. Overall, I am deceived by this specific aqua cream, but I am willing to try out the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by lksandrock

I absolutely love this product. I was looking for a TARDIS blue (I am a big Doctor Who fan) eyeliner when I stumbled upon this. I was a bit put off by the price at first, then I realized that I am getting roughly 7x more product than a typical drugstore eyeliner at about 3x the price. That is a steal in my book.

The product itself is thick and a little cake-like with a slight creaminess. If you would be wearing it as an eye shadow, apply it with your fingertip, if you are wearing it as a liner, use a synthetic brush that you breathed on a few times (like fogging up a window during the winter, I think its called "huffing," but I'm not sure). My breath really warmed up the brush and allowed me to pick up the product more easily.

On my skin tone (between olive and medium-fair), the color is absolutely gorgeous. After applying it as an eyeliner, I swiped a little Urban Decay Radium over it, and it absolutely shined.

I will definitely be purchasing more shades of the aqua creams as time progresses. To me, they are more economical than buying eyeliner pencils. They have a lot more staying power and they do not require sharpening (which is a waste of product in my eyes).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MES

This is my first ever MUFE purchase, and so far it definitely lives up the the hype and expectations. Since this is such a vivid shade, a bright almost royal blue I used it as a liner on my upper last line. I used no primer and even after 12 hours it still looked fresh. The product in the pot is not really a cream or gel, its almost a cake. Reminds me a bit of the Kryolan aqua colors.