April 21, 2014 | 974 users online

Skincare - Body - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Orjene CoQ10 OliveVitale Hand & Body Treatment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2010 4:46:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're like me, and have hands that look older than the rest of you then you need to RUN RUN RUN (not walk) and get this lotion. YOU. WILL. NOT. BE. SORRY. My hands are on the fat and wrinkly side. My cuticles tend to be dry and crack and my nails are brittle and split (even with my vitamins). The problem is even worse in the winter time. This lotion eliminated my hands looking 'crackly' and 'wrinkly' and I no longer suffer from ragged cuticles. As for moisturizing, I can't say that this is as moisturizing as I would like so I still sleep in gloves with vaseline. But it does keep my hands bright, smooth, and youthful looking. I love it. The rest of me looks pretty good but this lotion improves on that. I was beginning to get a neck resembling Kimora Lee, but this lotion took care of that problem immediately. I keep at least 4 bottles in my cabinet because I'm afraid of running out. This is a great product.