September 17, 2014 | 2231 users online

Shampoo - TiGi - Urban Antidotes Resurrection

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Level 3 Resurrection is my favorite shampoo and conditioner ever and believe me I have used almost every high-end and drug-store brand ...... my hair is not damaged, but I use Resurrection regardless because it works so well on my long, wavy and color-treated hair ...... I have perfect hair ....... my hair feels healthy, is shiny and most of the time I no longer need to style it as it dries nicely (my waves look shiny and frizz-free.) I do want to add that there are other haircare lines that I love, however, they all came with a small price (e.g. causes build-up, hard to find or super expensive,) however, Resurrection meets all my requirements and I have no issues with build-up, inventory or price.) My hair is not dry or damaged, but Resurrection still works great on healthy hair ..... it does have a strong scent and I find that it lasts on next-day hair, but it is a fresh and fruit scent and makes my hair smell clean even after a day or two.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by Katjushaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

At first, I apologize for grammatical errors. English is not my first language, so be patient with me, please. Having a good offer, I decided to buy a package with shampoo and conditioner. My hair was dry from coloring it black. The tips of the hair were dry, lifeless and dull. Today I first tried the shampoo and conditioner which have a FANTASTIC smell. After use, my hair was silky smooth, shiny and filled with life! For starters I recommend buying small packages, because we can not all be equally satisfied. The price is high, but the quality is guaranteed!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you can get this on sale, get it fast! I have really damaged bleached hair (letting it transition itself back to my natural brown), and this is the best shampoo I've ever used. Most shampoos just dry out my hair and I have to use a heavy conditioner to make up for it. Not this one! Makes my hair soft and much more relaxed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by RollerGirl1978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this on the recommendation of my stylist, who told me that it was very moisturizing, but also very light on the hair. Little did she know that I try to get 4-5 days out of a hair wash!

My hair is actually pretty good hair, so I don't need much from a shampoo/conditioner, except for it to keep my hair clean. It has gotten long over the last couple of years - about bra strap length - so it gets split ends easily, and the ends can get tangly, so I decided to try a moisturizing shampoo.

This is a good shampoo, just too much for what I need. It cleans my hair ok, but it doesn't stay clean for more than a day or two before becoming dull and with some greasy buildup, and I don't use styling product. I'm also not a fan of the smell. It smells really plasticky to me, but luckily it doesn't last past the first day.

I gave this an overall of 3 because someone who truly needs a moisturizing shampoo would probably like this. For me, it's just for occasional use only.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 3:17:00 PM More reviews by tehryn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is GRRREAAAT for damaged hair. It's definitely very moisturizing and makes my hair looks so healthy. It's wonderful and definitely worth a try if your hair is damaged! For less damaged hair I'd recommend the urban anectodes shampoo step 2, it's very moisturizing as well I love the whole collection. However, am not crazy about the conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by shilah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think this schampoo is very overrated.. It smells good and it feels good the same day as I was my hair but it's not a miracle-schampoo. I have dyed my hair for a long time and my hair is very damaged but the schampoo is not helping. And I think my hair gets dirty the day after washing it, and that's a huge disadvantage. But it smells good and I like the bottle with a pump making it very easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I recently had a bleach bath and highlights put into my hair, changing from medium red to dark blonde hair in one go. My hair was bad, it was dry and tangled and just looked "damaged". Even my HG Moroccan Oil brand of shampoos/conditioners etc wasnt helping so I invested in this after seeing it in the salon. It is very hydrating and makes my hair lovely! My hair is now smooth, shiny and tangle and damage free! It looks so healthy now! This is such a relief as I thought it was going to look awful until it all grew out (which takes aaages!) I will say however that I found the shampoo a bit too moisturising for my hair making it greasy fast, but I will keep using the conditioner on my lengths and ends as its a miracle! Makes my hair so soft! and smells like candy! Highly recommended if you have bleached your hair!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/15/2013 9:39:00 PM More reviews by sallyfielding

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really really really love this stuff! Three weeks ago, my hair was in the worst possible state - really unhealthy, dry & dull, and genuinely lacking life. I was recommended this by a friend and am so glad I tried it! I wouldn't normally pay for 'salon quality' products as I haven't always found them to be better, but after using this, I can gladly say I don't regret buying it! The smell is divine... It's very sweet, which some say is sickening but I absolutely love it! I'm currently using this with the conditioner (which doesn't smell as good unfortunately!), as well as another conditioner & weekly coconut oil treatments. I definitely think that has helped transform my hair and given it life again!
EDIT: Ugh, this has turned out to be not so great after 2 months of use. It did work for a while, but now everytime I use it, it leaves my hair greasy and feeling dirty. However, I have been told that this is only for use for really damaged hair, so maybe that is a sign that my hair is in better condition now? I'm not sure... If so, then it was great, but now not so much, although I'd still recommend it if you're on the hunt for something that'll begin to fix up really dry and damaged tresses.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by fashionX

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product saved my hair!
Form bleaching, dying wayy too much and the dreaded damage post pregnancy and breastfeeding does to your hair.
This saved me ! My hair got silky smooth, my hair is very curly,damaged and desert dry and this made everything like heaven.

Although for me to see the full effect of the shampoo I need to straighten my hair. But when straight my hair looks like I'm in a L'Oreal commercial. Thats why only 4 lippys

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 8:16:00 PM More reviews by Divakitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought the shampoo and conditioner from this line and it has seriously changed my hair. What sold me was the smell. It smells like candy. I was also told my hair is a 3 on the damage level (oops!). Shampoo lathers great, no need for a second shampoo (really rare for me, my hair never lathers). The makers of TiGi believe in double shampoos (I worked at Toni and Guy and that's rule #1) so that's why the shampoo is significantly bigger than the conditioner. I'd be okay with this if I didn't have to use so much of the conditioner! My conditioner is all gone and my shampoo is about half way gone. The conditioner is super runny and you have to use a lot, but it's super moisturizing. Price is mid range for a professional product. Between the shampoo and conditioner, I give it 4 lippies. My hair loves it, but I wish TiGi would sort the size ratio out.