Born Pretty - 5x 2way DOTTING Pen Marbleizing Tool Nail Art Dot Paint

on 4/1/2013 5:59:00 AM

Pointers for www.bornprettystore.com nails work very well. They have different sizes so you can get a variety of designs. We can draw from animals to dots of different sizes. Are easily cleaned with a cotton swab and acetone. Are durable because they are not broken and are inexpensive. It can be purchased for 3.64 euros and the coupon is HPBQ get 10% off here http://www.bornprettystore.com/2way-dotting-marbleizing-tool-nail-paint-p-515.html

A while ago I bought these dotting tools at Born Pretty Store. I have been using them almost everytime I do my nails since then! Each dotting tool had the same size of dot at one side, and on the other side, they all got different sizes from really small to really big.
Not only I use them for dotting, I also use them for picking up glitters or rhinestones, sometimes for filling in empty places on my nail.. And the best thing: the price. For less then $ 5 , you got 5 amazing dotting tools. And where I live, it is approximately $ 5 for one dotting tool!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I don't really know what could generally be wrong with a dotting tool. It does what it's meant to do and I love the design of it. If you need a dotting tool, you can't go wrong with getting this one :)

on 1/31/2012 3:17:00 AM

Really nice quality,easy to use,many dots,inexpensive,good packaging quality..Use the coupon HEL5W21 to get 5% off!!My review

on 11/7/2011 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got these in their rhinestone set but they sell them separately as well. They are the perfect dotting tools! You get five different sizes and they come in really pretty colours. A must-have in your nail art kit!

on 10/3/2011 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

These are sturdy and have a great variety of sizes for all kinds of dotting nail art.

on 12/24/2010 2:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got a set of these from the Born Pretty company (www.bornprettystore.com) and I really like them. I used to use tooth picks to do the dotting but the dotting tool makes it easier and faster to draw even sized dots.
I think the great thing about this kit is the different sizes the dotting tools come int. The different sizes allow you to vary your dot sizes easily compared to a toothpick. The yellow dotting tool has a pointy tip so it can be used to pick up beads and rhinestones, I also use it to clean around my nail edge when my nail polish is still wet

Popular Tools