L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge Lipcolor in Ravishing Red 312

4.1

I bought this colour on sale and only because it was the only shade of red that looked good on my pale skin. I have yellow undertones, and at the time also had bright red hair, so not looking cartoony was key. I can honestly say this is the best long lasting lip colour I have ever used (and I've tried hundreds). I put this on over lip liner in the morning (930 am) and actually have to use makeup remover to take it off at 9 pm, without tough ups throughout the day! I can also actually layer lip balm on top during the day, in the case I'm having a dehydrated day. I've also gone back and bought Forever Fuschia in the same line, which lasts just as well as Ravishing Red. Going to buy the peachy colour today too. My go to line for sure!

on 10/23/2014 9:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this a while ago, there were some ads with Gwen Stefani rocking it. I always love the look of red lips, have about 10 reds, and funny, i wear red lips-never! I am nc 35, i feel red lips looks best on dark skin tones or fair, otherwise it is hard to find a nice red. So its Halloween and i was gonna do a red lip look and i found this in my graveyard make up drawer and i love it! It totally brightens my face, its a nice red on me and lasts well without feeling dry!! Id forgotten about these lipsticks from loreal i have a few other colors i forgot about as well from this line, will def be revisiting them for the nice feel and long lasting qualities.

on 11/20/2013 6:43:00 AM

I absolutly loved this lipstick. Easy to apply, and lasted the whole entire day/night

on 8/5/2013 7:38:00 PM

I LOVE this lipstick. I have always loved the look of red lip-stick, but never wore it because of the upkeep...such a pain to constantly make sure it is not wearing off in weird, unattractive ways. I had given up in ever having red lips when I saw these on sale for 6.99 and decided to try. I am so glad I did. A bright beautiful read that lasts a good 4-5 hours without touch ups. Also, although it is not glossy or moisturizing, it does not have that dry, tight, uncomfortable feeling other long wearing lipsticks have. As long as my lips are well moisturized (from using balm at night and when I am not wearing lipstick) it is comfortable.
I have gotten this formula in a few other shades with similar results, but the one that thrills me the most is Ravishing Red.

on 12/12/2011 10:43:00 PM

This color was not "ravishing red". It has major 80s hot pink tones. Not nice coral, hot pink.

on 9/8/2011 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

bought this today at CVS was prepared to replace my NARS Red Lizard but was willing to try after a. the spread in Vogue this month September about this lippie and the Gwen Stefani ads on TV about it that make it look so long wearing. So far it's really good it seems to have good tenacity and 9.99 is a lot easier to take than $24 for NARS.

on 12/24/2010 1:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

a beautiful cherry rich red...satiny feel with rich staying power...very very pretty on my nc42 skin color....very beyonce red....its a lil frosty too....sexy! got it at target for 8.99.....does not stink or have a cheap lipstick smell....smell is a faintly light vanilla...(this is the bomb!)

Recommended for Medium Skin