August 22, 2014 | 1952 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - ravishing red 312 (NEW LONG WEAR)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by mimisamxx

I absolutly loved this lipstick. Easy to apply, and lasted the whole entire day/night

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by adamsjill

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this lipstick. I have always loved the look of red lip-stick, but never wore it because of the upkeep...such a pain to constantly make sure it is not wearing off in weird, unattractive ways. I had given up in ever having red lips when I saw these on sale for 6.99 and decided to try. I am so glad I did. A bright beautiful read that lasts a good 4-5 hours without touch ups. Also, although it is not glossy or moisturizing, it does not have that dry, tight, uncomfortable feeling other long wearing lipsticks have. As long as my lips are well moisturized (from using balm at night and when I am not wearing lipstick) it is comfortable.
I have gotten this formula in a few other shades with similar results, but the one that thrills me the most is Ravishing Red.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Becky12

This color was not "ravishing red". It has major 80s hot pink tones. Not nice coral, hot pink.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by kstone1964

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

bought this today at CVS was prepared to replace my NARS Red Lizard but was willing to try after a. the spread in Vogue this month September about this lippie and the Gwen Stefani ads on TV about it that make it look so long wearing. So far it's really good it seems to have good tenacity and 9.99 is a lot easier to take than $24 for NARS.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 1:01:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

a beautiful cherry rich red...satiny feel with rich staying power...very very pretty on my nc42 skin color....very beyonce red....its a lil frosty too....sexy! got it at target for 8.99.....does not stink or have a cheap lipstick smell....smell is a faintly light vanilla...(this is the bomb!)