Make Up For Ever Empty Magneted Palette

on 2/4/2015 3:29:00 PM

I purchased the Make Up For Ever empty magnetic palette in the size Large. I am really impressed with the size it's really big. It's a high quality sturdy tin palette which is perfect for either putting in a kit or travelling. I intend on buying more as they're great quality and much better than my Z palette - I'm my opinion. Couldn't ask for more!

on 12/23/2010 9:43:00 PM

Price $10! (Purchased from MUFE Boutique) For the longest time, I've been searching for a solution to store my stash. Mainly to put everything together, so I can see what colors I have, and helps me not to forget what I already had. This palette is so God-sent. It fits 50 MAC size eye shadows. FIFTY!!! (MAC's palette only fits 15, and that costs $14). 27 Chantecaille size eye shadows, I believe these are 36mm pans. They hold the metal pans VERY firmly. They absolutely won't be moving around. I've had some eye shadows that I depotted, and they had a small piece of magnet on the bottom of the pan. Those sticks as well (probably because the case is tin). So far, I've only had 3 or 4 eyeshadow pans that didn't stick, they're the mineralized stuff that I depotted, and those were NOT metal pans, so I don't blame them.

Popular Palettes