October 20, 2014 | 2034 users online

Lipstick - Make Up For Ever - Rouge Artist Intense #18

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2012 9:19:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Received this in a swap. That's the only way I would own a lipstick that costs this much. I like it a lot. It's like MLBB. Very moisturizing also. Looks great with my MAC Chestnut liner. I plan to experiment with other lip liners. However, I don't find any difference between other lipsticks that I have like Revlon or Maybelline.
For reference, I am NC45 in MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by helster83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm fair/pink/cool -toned and have brown hair and have to say that I love how this lipstick color is so complimentary to my coloring. This is the 1st shimmery lipstick I bought from the rouge line. It has great staying effect like my other rouge lipsticks for hours. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have found my HG nude and it is this color. Described as a pearly beige, this is what I've been looking for in my nudes. Not too brown, not too peach, and not too white. The pearlecent shimmer gives my lips a fuller appearance without the need for gloss. The $19 price tag is not bad given the rich pigment; 1 swipe will do you. I most definately will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by jessicawong57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Long Lasting and i love this nude one my my favorite nudes love the pigmentation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Finally, a nude color that dos not have a sheer, watery finish. If you are familiar with MUFE lipsticks, you will know that they are very pigment rich and long wearing. I have several bold colors, but no nudes/naturals from this line. Hence #18. This is a pearly beige, which is a pearly sand color. It is hard to really describe it. It sounds like it would be gross, but it is really very flattering. It reminds me of Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Rides Again only as a lipstick. This is the perfect shade for when you have dramatic eye makeup and want something low key on the lips. This is going to be my go-to natural color from now on not only because of the really flattering color, but also because the formula does not budge. This is a win!