December 20, 2014 | 881 users online

BB Cream - Lioele - Beyond the Solution BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 12/11/2014 4:41:00 AM More reviews by Rowey

Ok, so after using foundations for a while I decided it was time to go back to using bb creams. My first bb cream was the korean brand Holika Holika "aqua petite jelly" which I really loved, but I wanted to see if I could find better. So I puchased this bb cream, Lioele "beyond the solution".

First impression, tidy, neat packaging. Love how it comes in a pump dispenser and love the amount of product you get. The price is also very cheap, I got this product in china, cost me 60 yuan, so thats around $12NZD (yes im from new zealand)

Now to the actual product....I hated it, well I diddnt hate it at first, when I first applied it it looked pretty good, however the colour was a tad bit to dark for me (note this bb comes in only one shade). The product has a nice consistency, it blends smoothly. I used my fingers to apply and this worked perfectly. My first impression was good, it has a high coverage so did not need concealer, it even managed to make my pores appear smaller. Sounds great right...no! By the end of the day when I got home and saw my face in the mirror I was in horror! My colour was blotchy, my skin suface like a golf ball! and the shine on my skin like a mirror! What this bb cream did was melt and sink into my skin, and I dont mean that in a good way. This bb did not work for me.

To sum up this review, the product did not perform well. Now I state this for those of you that have combination/oily skin, stay away! For those of you with dry skin, this may work however it does oxidize and the coverage wears off, so take note. But over all im gonna go with not recommending this product. I think their are plenty more bb's out their that perform much better than this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by fatmatopkara

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was very impressed with this product! The only negative thing is that it has no sunscreen but other than that - love it!! The tube is a hygiene way of distributing. It has medium coverage. It didn't cause any breakouts for me which was great as I have very sensitive skin. I'm also fairly pale and the one colour of this is great for me :)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jcq

So.. This was one of popular korean bb back then.
Pros:
- very good coverage for bbc
- natural finish, doesn't accentuate bumps and dry patches
- long wearing
- no break out

Cons:
- Shade is limited to NC 20-25 at best, otherwise it will look too dark or too light, nor it would adjust to your skin.
- Feels super greasy and heavy, it's really uncomfortable and felt like something sticky layered on my face, unless I put a tiny tiny amount.
- Poor oil control, primer and powder won't do much help.

I don't think this one is suitable for oilier skin, but major cons for me is the heavy feeling of the product

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by Celestila

I would say this deserves 3.5 lippies but I gave it 4 instead of 3 because I would repurchase it again.

My dislikes:
- Strong "fragrance-y" smell when you first dispense it. It disappears within 10 minutes so it's not too bad. If you have sensitive skin it might irritate you though.
- Oil control isn't as good as I would like. Even with powder, my nose is oily 4-5 hours after applying. My usual foundation lasts longer than this so I was expecting more.
- When I first got it, I applied way too much. It made my face look awful and cakey. I learned the trick is to use just one pump and then apply a dollop on each part of my face (each cheek, nose, forehead, and chin) and blend from there. A little goes farther than you'd think.
- If you're very pale, this won't work for you. Since my skin got a little darker in summer, I found it matched my skin. Otherwise this would be too dark for me in the winter.
- Does not cover my pores completely. I have problem pores, so I didn't expect a BB cream to cover them. If your pores are minor, this isn't a problem.

My likes:
- This is the first product I've tried that gives me a dewy finish that I like (minus the oily nose hours later). Having oily skin, I usually go for matte face products but I find the dewy finish with this one gives me just the right summer glow. I was told my face had a healthy glow.
- I like the hygienic pump. It makes application easy.
- For the price it is a good buy.
- Doesn't feel heavy in hot weather.
- It hasn't caused me to break out. I did have one small breakout near my chin, but it was most likely due to diet and hormones.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2014 3:35:00 PM More reviews by Erin77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Ok first of all, I see several reviews that indicate this does not have sunscreen, and that is not really correct. Although there isn't an spf rating on the package, the third ingredient (so a relatively large concentration) is titanium dioxide, which is a physical sunscreen. Also, a couple of people in the Amazon questions section (but who knows if that's accurate) state there's an spf of 30. So if you are looking for a bb cream without sunscreen (although there doesn't appear to have a CHEMICAL sunscreen, which is generally the culprit in skin sensitivities) for some reason, this is not it. However, the spf of 30 is questionable without confirmation from the company, so I always wear sunscreen under it just in case, if I'm wearing it during the day. One of these days, I'll contact the company to confirm the spf rating!

Ok, on to my review. This is thicker and heavier than most Asian bb creams, but has much better coverage and wears better. It actual goes on like a medium to full coverage foundation. It is excellent for covering weird flaky dry patches and redness. It is very warm in tone and a little too dark for us SUPER pale folks, but I manage to pull it off during the summer for going out at night, with a lot of blending. It's a little heavy/thick for daytime wear, IMO. Still a nice product for the price ($16-$18) overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by aswasit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Finally! A bb cream with no spf! I can't use spf or sunscreen and this is the only one I have found without it. And I really love it! I have found my hg bb cream/foundation finally. The spf trend has really been hard on me although I do understand the importance of it. I am very fair skinned and I was worried this was too dark but a light powder on top works wonders. My skin loves this stuff, when I do try and wear regular foundation I can tell a big difference in how my skin looks and feels. This seems to calm my skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Cupcake0Collagen

I am a sucker for packaging so that the reason why I bought this stuff it was very sticky and tacky feeling but i love Lioele so I decided to give Triple the solution a try and honesty Beyond the solution doesnt even compare to triple the solution. I will say before you buy this product buy the sample first so see if you really like it, and one thing a little goes a long way with the lioele BB creams.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by Rintachu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is by far the best BB I've ever had! Loves this stuff..

I have dry/sensitive skin which is also prone to eczema, and this cream works amazing on my skin. This cream does not enhance dry spots or pores and my face does not feel irritated at all.

Beyond the solution does not have a powdery finish after application, just moist and dewey :) Feels great and lasts all day without a primer!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by WhisperTheDark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just started learning and buying Korean cosmetics in the last couple of years and I had never used a BB cream before. I used to try and test a lot of foundations because I have a rather sensitive skin that is prone to have spots because of eczema with most products, so I had a lot of trouble to find a good foundation that doesn't trigger my eczema. I do not however have much acne, just some irregular texture in my forehead and one or other spot that breaks out when I eat things I am allergic to. Anyway so I tried foundations from many different brands and kept failing to find one that fit my skin needs, and then when I learned about Korean cosmetics and saw this BB cream and read about it, I had a "why not?" attitude. I mean I had spent hundreds of euros already in products I ended up giving to friends, family or just throwing out, and this was not as expensive as they were. So I got it, and I tried it, and it worked! My eczema didn't react to it, my skin kept a flawless finish through the day, covers the irregular texture on my forehead, and the colour works perfectly on my skin. The only bad thing would be that you have to be careful and DO NOT apply in the eyebrow zone, it will cling to them and make them look blonde-ish. Other than that, great product with a great price.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 10:47:00 AM More reviews by jessicapereira1691

Love, love, love, love this product. It is so lightweight, doesn't feel heavy it covers my moderate acne nicely. You can still see I have acne but it looks natural. Does not look cakey which is huge for me. Its a lot better than most foundations I have tried. Its a little pricey compared to other BB creams but I'm in love with this. I will repurchase this for many years to come until my acne is all gone and I can be makeup free.