September 21, 2014 | 1861 users online

Lip Treatments - Hurraw Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by anbright

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love love love!! This was my first time ordering from them and I received my package in about 3 days! On my invoice someone wrote notes such as "love this product" and that a balm I ordered was fresh. It made the order more personal and they even gave me a free almond balm for free!! Overall I had such a good experience with them :) And lets not forget on how amazing the product is! I ordered mint, moon balm, vanilla bean, and almond (which was my free one). The scents are not overpowering and it moisturizes my lips so well!! Waaaayyy better than eos chapsticks! Im so incredibly happy with this purchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by AnaisSH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

All in all I love Hurraw! lip balm being organic and not reacting to my overly sensitive lips. On top of that, these lip balms are great aromatic protectant for your everday use.

You can read more on how I feel about Hurraw! lip balms and join for a chance to win one of the 4 which i am giving away at my website here: http://ireviewuread.com/post/96277247013/hurraw-lip-balms

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hurraw in Black Cherry is such a lovely shade and has a VERY subtle scent. I can't say the same about the scent for the other Hurraw lip balms. Approximately $4 on iHerb.com

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Hurraw SPF 15 Sun Balm for daily sun protection, but it turned out to be very whitening, which really doesn't look great. It's not that easy to find in Canada either. I might repurchase, but only because I'm still looking for the perfect everyday lip balm with spf.

Ingredients:
Organic sweet almond oil, wild-crafted candelilla wax, raw and organic cocoa seed butter, raw and organic coconut oil, orange peel wax, cold-pressed organic castor seed oil, cold-pressed organic olive fruit oil, cold-pressed organic raspberry seed oil, cold-pressed organic seabuckthorn seed oil, cold-pressed organic pomegranate seed oil, tocopherols (sunflower), cold-pressed organic tangerine peel oil, wild-crafted chamomile flower extract, raw and organic vanilla bean, non-nano zinc oxide (10 percent).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product! I originally just wanted the Earl Grey one but there was a minimum order of 3 online so I also ordered Coffee Bean and Chai Spice. Firstly, the company themselves get top marks from me - when I received my order, they had written nice little messages all over my invoice which really made me smile.
Secondly, the product also gets top marks. The fragrances are really nice - not overpowering. They feel really moisturising and don't melt in the hottest of days! I love the oval shape of this balm too for something a bit different and I actually think I'm beginning to prefer this shape for a balm!
Needless to say, after my pleasant experience with Hurraw! I have gone and purchased many many more...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love them!!! I live in Greece and I bought from the Hurraw site (which btw arrived relatively fast, less than 2 weeks).
I got the sun balm, the moon and the coconut one. And they sent me the cherry one for free!! I love all 4, they smell amazing and my lips, which before were constantly chapped and dry, now feel so soft!!
Lipsticks and balms don't wear long on my lips, but these balms, even after they're gone, leave my lips feeling so smooth!
I am a Nuxe Reve de Miel addict, but it has a waxy feeling that I sometimes don't want on my lips, so these work great as an alternative!
Love them, would highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Very good lip balms! I have the Coffee Bean and Coconut flavours and both smell amazing and most importantly, do the job they are meant to do - moisturize your lips! As others have mentioned they glide on very smoothly and don't feel waxy or sticky when on. Will definitely repurchase, and they have so many yummy sounding flavours to choose from.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I finally found these at a shop in my state after hearing about them for so long and never actually seeing them in local shops. Needless to say, I was quite excited, especially with the buy-two-get-one deal I happened upon.
I bought two of the tinted black cherry ones (one for me and one for a friend) and one almond (for my husband, whose lip balm I had accidentally thrown in the wash). I immediately put on the black cherry balm, and have been wearing it for the past two days now pretty consistently. And I like it.
My lips are pretty much always chapped. I've found some balms that work for a while, but then my lips get used to them and the balms no longer work for me. I was running out of vegan balm options here in CT, so happening upon these was definitely a bit of a tiny blessing.
They are quite hydrating and they glide on smoothly, almost like a gel. The tint, on my pale lips, isn't super noticeable, but it's enough to keep them from looking dull and beige. I can apply it without a mirror and it wakes up my face a little.
The lasting power is a downfall. I do have to reapply this quite frequently. Thankfully, the hydration seems to last even after the balm wears off, so that's a plus.
I wish it was a slightly more matte finish, but I understand with the raw oils from which this balm is made, it would be difficult to achieve that kind of a texture.
Over all, I'm pleased. It's not perfect, but since it's slim pickin's here in CT for vegan balms, I'm happy to have found an option that actually works.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 6:10:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I have this in the tinted cherry version. It's my true mlbb. I love the fact that it doesn't contain any nasty ingredients (like mineral oil) and that it doesn't melt. Absolutely a new staple in my extensive lip balm family!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by Mak3upObsessed

LOVE these lip balms! I first purchased the night repair balm and loved it so purchased the chocolate the vanilla and the almond! These smell and taste delicious and are super moisturizing. I've tried plenty of lip balms but nothing has completely healed my dry/chapped lips until coming across these. I Will not go with out any of these balms now. Good job New Zealand for making such a top product!