October 26, 2014 | 1031 users online

Lip Treatments - Hurraw Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by rebeckylee

I don't go anywhere without out of one these close by! The texture is perfect, melts in well and smooths the lips so it is perfect under or on top of a drier lipstick. The early grey scent is addictively relaxing.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 2:59:00 AM More reviews by Hernameisphoebe

Thanks to one of my fave clothing store (American Apparel), I got one of these little suckers for free with a promo that was going on.... I chose grapefruit, and glad I did!!!! It smells so good and isn't overpowering, Lip balm form is more rectangular than circular (like most lip balms), It glides on soo smoothly, lasts up 6 hours but even after it wears off my lips still feel moisturized.....Also it makes my already-full lips look even fuller and juicy( adds a slight tint as well)....i thought it was just me but I got many compliments!!! Also the organic ingredients are a huge plus, definitely up there with Burt's Bees

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Surf2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this balm!!! I have the coconut one which I purchased in a local store. Love the texture and the scent. Will continue to repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by phthalo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are wonderful - I'm very picky about lip balms, and have tried many, many. I used to use Caudalie, which was fantastic until they reformulated last year, sadly. After that, I figured I would try to find a balm that was good and more reasonably priced. Hurraw! These have a lovely slip on the lips, and they moisturize well. The Moon Balm is great for overnight hydration. The others need to be reapplied during the day, but I haven't had any dryness from them, which I've experienced with other brands. I have enjoyed the various flavors, which are a nice pick-me-up, and not overwhelming. My favorite so far is Coconut, but I've enjoyed Earl Grey and Vanilla Bean (and Green Tea, Vata, Cherry, and Almond…). The customer service from their website also deserves big raves - always prompt shipping, great communication about orders, nicely wrapped, and they've included freebies, as well (and they always seem to magically know which balm I *wish* I had ordered, and include that one for free). Big thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by anbright

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Love love love!! This was my first time ordering from them and I received my package in about 3 days! On my invoice someone wrote notes such as "love this product" and that a balm I ordered was fresh. It made the order more personal and they even gave me a free almond balm for free!! Overall I had such a good experience with them :) And lets not forget on how amazing the product is! I ordered mint, moon balm, vanilla bean, and almond (which was my free one). The scents are not overpowering and it moisturizes my lips so well!! Waaaayyy better than eos chapsticks! Im so incredibly happy with this purchase :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 2:55:00 AM More reviews by AnaisSH

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

All in all I love Hurraw! lip balm being organic and not reacting to my overly sensitive lips. On top of that, these lip balms are great aromatic protectant for your everday use.

You can read more on how I feel about Hurraw! lip balms and join for a chance to win one of the 4 which i am giving away at my website here: http://ireviewuread.com/post/96277247013/hurraw-lip-balms

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by luineumaiel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Hurraw in Black Cherry is such a lovely shade and has a VERY subtle scent. I can't say the same about the scent for the other Hurraw lip balms. Approximately $4 on iHerb.com

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2014 6:20:00 PM More reviews by Manue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased the Hurraw SPF 15 Sun Balm for daily sun protection, but it turned out to be very whitening, which really doesn't look great. It's not that easy to find in Canada either. I might repurchase, but only because I'm still looking for the perfect everyday lip balm with spf.

Ingredients:
Organic sweet almond oil, wild-crafted candelilla wax, raw and organic cocoa seed butter, raw and organic coconut oil, orange peel wax, cold-pressed organic castor seed oil, cold-pressed organic olive fruit oil, cold-pressed organic raspberry seed oil, cold-pressed organic seabuckthorn seed oil, cold-pressed organic pomegranate seed oil, tocopherols (sunflower), cold-pressed organic tangerine peel oil, wild-crafted chamomile flower extract, raw and organic vanilla bean, non-nano zinc oxide (10 percent).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:24:00 AM More reviews by Wezo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Absolutely love this product! I originally just wanted the Earl Grey one but there was a minimum order of 3 online so I also ordered Coffee Bean and Chai Spice. Firstly, the company themselves get top marks from me - when I received my order, they had written nice little messages all over my invoice which really made me smile.
Secondly, the product also gets top marks. The fragrances are really nice - not overpowering. They feel really moisturising and don't melt in the hottest of days! I love the oval shape of this balm too for something a bit different and I actually think I'm beginning to prefer this shape for a balm!
Needless to say, after my pleasant experience with Hurraw! I have gone and purchased many many more...

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 8:52:00 AM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love love love them!!! I live in Greece and I bought from the Hurraw site (which btw arrived relatively fast, less than 2 weeks).
I got the sun balm, the moon and the coconut one. And they sent me the cherry one for free!! I love all 4, they smell amazing and my lips, which before were constantly chapped and dry, now feel so soft!!
Lipsticks and balms don't wear long on my lips, but these balms, even after they're gone, leave my lips feeling so smooth!
I am a Nuxe Reve de Miel addict, but it has a waxy feeling that I sometimes don't want on my lips, so these work great as an alternative!
Love them, would highly recommend!!