Hurraw Balm

4.4

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, ‡Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, organic flavor, Tocopherols (sunflower)

on 4/14/2015 10:16:00 AM

I have Vanilla Bean, Black Cherry, and Chai Spice. They are all YUMMERS x 10000, especially Chai Spice. Affordable, tons of excellent, original flavors along with a bunch of people-pleasers. Good brand, good ingredients. The oval tube is not my favorite, as it conforms to the shape of my lips in an annoying way, creating a weird dip with raised edges (hard to explain lol). These are good for me in the warmer months, as they have a light, slick texture. However, I don't find them that moisturizing and the balm evaporates quickly from my lips, so I never reach for them :( ...overall a 3.5 and I think if you don't have chronically dry lips like me, you will love them.

on 4/14/2015 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although I have only used my first Hurraw! balm for a little over a week, I already know that these lip balms are my new holy grail!

They feel like velvet when applied (even in the colder weather when many lip balms tend to harden in the low temperatures) and leave my lips silky smooth! It doesn't leave a horrid white cast or inner rim on your lips, and lips feel moisturised long after the balm has worn off the lips! I have pretty good lips without balm, so I can't really speak for people with drier lips but i don't find the need to reapply ver often.

They come in a variety of flavours / scents which all sound amazing. I buy mine at a whole foods store for $5.95 and i think they're worth the price, but they're also available to buy on the website for $3.79 which is less then most lip balms out there!

All in all, 10/10 and has my stamp of approval; I can't see anything topping this balm!

on 3/15/2015 7:06:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

these are my fave lip balms. lots of fun flavors to choose from, like lip smackers for grown ups. they're very moisturizing & all completely vegan. the texture is perfect, not so hard that it drags on lips, not so soft that it gets gooey or falls apart. i've also had great customer service when ordering directly, they always write a little message & throw in a free balm with my order. my personal faves are green tea, black cherry which is very lightly tinted & the moon balm which is extra moisturizing.

on 3/15/2015 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love these balms! I have four different ones and my favourite is coconut. It has the most delicious and natural coconut scent! They all smell heavenly though. The balms are also very moisturising. I especially like the fact that they contain natural ingredients. I highly recommend the Hurraw balms!

on 3/1/2015 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I swiped this from my vegan sister, having never heard of this company before. We were on safari of all things, and I had been using Burt's Bees but found that the dry climate made the minty flavor really sting my lips. It's not a gorgeous-looking thing, but I liked the sort of creamy formulation and felt it did a pretty awesome job at repairing and protecting my lips. Plus it's SPF 15, which is always nice.

on 2/27/2015 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have about seven billion sticks and pots of lip balm - cheap, mid-priced and expensive - I got 'em all. I needed an additional two lip balms like I need a hole in the head but no matter, I bought two sticks of Hurraw balm anyway and will probably get some more. Possibly because I'm a compulsive shopper and hoarder.

I have two Hurraw balms - Black Cherry and Cinnamon. I carry Cinnamon with me everywhere because I adore the smell. ADORE! It reminds me of Big Red gum which I love so much I chew four pieces at a time. The Black Cherry is also pretty good. Since both the scents/flavors I have are red, they leave a bit of a reddish tint which means I don't always have to carry a lipstick with me if I'm going for a more casual look. These also work well under lipstick. The thing I like most about these balms are the shape. They're oval instead of the standard round which I feel gives more coverage.

As I have an obscene amount of lip balms, I can say that these are better than Chap-Stik or other drug store brands. They're a tad more moisturizing than Chap-Stik and don't smell or feel waxy. I also love that this brand carries a variety of scent/flavors because drug store brands can get a little monotonous (even with their "Limited Edition" releases). I forget how much I paid for them but I know they were less than $9 each which makes them a great alternative to the high end brands that hawk lip balms for $20+. Plus, the variety of scents is amazing.

on 1/9/2015 8:06:00 PM

Im in love. I have the Night treatment vanilla bean and the red one, black cherry (I think its called) - They are both amazing! Everything about them is great!

The Night treatment smells soo good of vanilla and has a very nice, effective formula. Just works great! Which is kinda hard to come by regarding lip products.

The red cheery one also has a awesome scent, gives the lips a nice red tint, that you can build somewhat from just a hint of color to pretty darn red. Doesn't stain the lip so you know, the staying power is so so but its such a great package and easy to re-apply during the day.

Price is great, they are cruelty-free and organic. I have noticed that they might finish faster than most lip balms, but it might be due to over consumption from my side.

on 1/6/2015 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love my Hurraw Black Cherry lip balm!! It smells amazing and is made from raw organic ingredients such as jojoba oil and almond oil. The Black Cherry flavor leaves a sheer red pop off color on my lips making it perfect for everyday wear! I have three of them! I have also tried the almond flavor. It's OK but not very moisturizing and thin on the lips. I buy them on iHerb.com and they are cheaper than at the store plus free shipping with $20 or more.

Wow! Where have these little gems been all my life? I saw these while standing in line at a sporting goods store. I bought Vanilla Bean, Rootbeer and Coconut. I love the creamy texture and lasting moisture. They are not waxy or sticky at all. The flavors are tasty without being artificial tasting. My daughter is 6 and she uses the as well. I have one at work, in the automobile and at home. Need more! I like that they are a natural product. I see now there are many more flavours--where do I get more?!! Highly recommend!

on 12/23/2014 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have the earl grey scent. It smells really lovely. The texture of this is very thin and light. It's slick but not greasy.

I like to use this under lipsticks because the thin texture doesn't interfere with the application and provides a barrier against drying lipsticks, but I don't find it actually adds much moisture at all. I do not use this as a balm on its own because it just doesn't do anything. I would buy this again, but only to prime.

Popular Lip Treatments