December 19, 2014 | 1426 users online

Cleansers - Chanel - LAIT DOUCEUR cleansing milk balance+anti-pollution face and eyes

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Xxkonixx

This completely dry my skin out after just using three times....and the amount of fragrance in this product is unbelievable.........it's liked i'm washing my face with purfume...now my face is all bumpy and upset.........would not recommend for anyone.......!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Curlyxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooooove this cleansing milk. It takes of all of my makeup easily and I love the scent. It gives you the real 'clean' feeling that you want afterwards. I also use the foaming cleanser, but some days I prefer this milk. I love it! I've to say that I find this milk a little expensive (I paid 40 euros), but it is defenitely worth the money. I used to use Garnier, Clarins and Philosophy cleansing products, but nothing beats Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by talei

I just bought this cleansing milk yesterday as I could not get my usual Vichy one - I love the fragrance (as opposed to many many others) and the packaging! Looks quite pretty there on my sink :)

The consistency of this cleanser is very nice and creamy and it's a dream to apply on the face - you can use it with and without water, which i think is a great thing! I used it last night and this morning, removing it with a cotton pad. after that i applied the little rest i still had on my hands and then rinsed my face with water - my skin was really clean and balanced, i.e. not dried out or anything.
I have combination/oily skin and have noticed that using skin care products for this skin type have only made my oilies and skin get worse - much worse! after switching to a cleansing milk instead of a daily exfoliant or cleansing gel my skin has improved so much!
so thats why I decided to choose the cleansing milk from the 'douceur' series instead of the one for combo/oily skin.

I'm looking forward to using this up and I might edit this review after a long-term test phase. Until then, I'm giving 4 lippies to this :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 7:58:00 AM More reviews by charlies04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe i'm the first person to write a review on this! I've been using it as my HG cleanser and makeup remover for years and years! I started using it after i couldn't get my Nina Ricci mild milky cleanser anymore and was looking for a substitute. This is really fab, it cleared-up my skin, makes it look radiant, bright and fresh without feeling tight. I find most cleansers designed for my skin type (combination to oily) are too gel like, and i think the popular 'lait confort' version of this would be too creamy as its designed for normal to dry skin. So this is the best for me! And i still love it.