Boots Natural Collection - LashLength Mascara

4.3

on 3/7/2015 6:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Am using this mascara at the moment, despite being a low price it works very well, makes my lashes look nice and long and doesn't tend to smudge against my eyelids like other mascaras I have tried. There are times where it can clump but this can be easily fixed, also I've had this product a while and it hasn't shown any signs of running out yet.

I have had about 15+ different types of mascara in my life and this is probably in the bottom 5. All the mascara clumps at the stick end of the brush and it has a terrible color even though it says its black.

on 5/12/2014 4:52:00 PM

Absolutely my HG mascara. I replace my mascara every 3 months, and although I've found expensive brands I like, I can't justify the cost. This mascara is perfect for daytime. Doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, feels comfortable. It also layers well. I've tried most in the range, the lengthening is my fave but they're all great.

on 4/21/2014 10:46:00 AM

This Mascara really lengthens my lashes and they don't clump much. The brush is really nice and thick. I would buy this again and the price is just £2 so it's a great buy

on 3/26/2014 3:41:00 PM

I really like all of the natural collection products and I think for the price, the products are really good. I use this mascara to lengthen my lashes and I use it under an NYC volumising mascara. On its own this product is very good as it gives a natural look while defining your lashes. I mostly use this on my bottom lashes. Overall I recommend this product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

favourite mascara! it's so cheap and doesn't clump at all! i use it with the lash build mascara and it works perfectly. only problem is that it runs out way too quickly

on 10/7/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I used to love these mascaras, but please, all be warned, it cause my thick, long eyelashes to ALL FALL OUT. It took me far longer than it should have done to realise the culprit, so all be warned and be careful and save a lot of heart ache. If anyone here has suffered the same, just buy some emu oil and after i month it will grow out lashes you thought would never grow back!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I LOVE NATURAL COLLECTION!!
I always use natural collection mascara.. for me, there is no better mascara.
I can only say good things about their mascaras. they are inexpensive, come in different shape wands and colours and do not irritate the eye area.
as i'm pale, light brown/blonde hair with green eyes i ALWAYS go for brown mascara. black is just far too harsh on my skin tone.
I am currently using the lash length mascara, but they also have lash curl, lash define and more.
another good thing is that this brand is normally on offer in BOOTS as 3 for 2, or 3 for 5 which is an absolute bargain.
you MUST try these mascaras, you will be amazed at how they separate the lashes. i've used expensive mascaras and i wouldn't dream of buying them again.

This product is such a great surprise. I bought it as an emergency and here we go, now it is my everyday product. No way I am going to spend fortune on other mascaras which cannot beat this one. It does great job defining, separating, slightly lenghtening but with no exagerrated effect. It is for those who like a natural look. I love deep brown colour. I liks ist consistency- it is more wet than creamy formula. It glides really nicely. This prevents from clumps forming and product drying. With 1-2 coats, it gives really natural, nearly nothing on effect. Can be easily built up. To get more defined effect I need to pass the wand through a good few times, I like it, its a real precision job. The wand is perfect for my spare and not thick lashes. Gets well into the corner and comfortable on lower lashes. It lasts all day, really, no flaking. And one more thing, I have very sensitive eyes and easy get allergic reaction. Not with this one. I hope Boots never discontinues it

on 4/4/2012 7:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I actually really love this mascara. I pretty much have very short, non-defined eye lashes, which despite curling and using lengthening mascaras still don't give me that wide eyed look I'm after - but this mascara is quite good. It lengthened my lashes, made them look more prominent and didn't clump! Plus it was the bonus price of 1.99 and is frequently on 3 for 5 or 3 for 2 offers. I got mine as part of a 3 for 2 offer and used my Boots points to pay for it - so I got 2 mascaras and a lipstick for free!

The only thing is I hate the packaging. I know this stuff is cheap but the packaging just makes it look really cheap too. I would prefer a black casing with just simple white print on it or something that would look much more classy than the white with brown / black lettering.

Popular Mascaras