December 18, 2014 | 848 users online

Mascara - Boots - Natural Collection - LashLength Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 10/24/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonsugar13

I have had about 15+ different types of mascara in my life and this is probably in the bottom 5. All the mascara clumps at the stick end of the brush and it has a terrible color even though it says its black.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by tinynim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Absolutely my HG mascara. I replace my mascara every 3 months, and although I've found expensive brands I like, I can't justify the cost. This mascara is perfect for daytime. Doesn't clump, doesn't smudge, feels comfortable. It also layers well. I've tried most in the range, the lengthening is my fave but they're all great.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:46:00 AM More reviews by Franny136

This Mascara really lengthens my lashes and they don't clump much. The brush is really nice and thick. I would buy this again and the price is just £2 so it's a great buy

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Floralmakeup

I really like all of the natural collection products and I think for the price, the products are really good. I use this mascara to lengthen my lashes and I use it under an NYC volumising mascara. On its own this product is very good as it gives a natural look while defining your lashes. I mostly use this on my bottom lashes. Overall I recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by hannahwilliams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

favourite mascara! it's so cheap and doesn't clump at all! i use it with the lash build mascara and it works perfectly. only problem is that it runs out way too quickly

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by 1m083n

I used to love these mascaras, but please, all be warned, it cause my thick, long eyelashes to ALL FALL OUT. It took me far longer than it should have done to realise the culprit, so all be warned and be careful and save a lot of heart ache. If anyone here has suffered the same, just buy some emu oil and after i month it will grow out lashes you thought would never grow back!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2013 9:54:00 AM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE NATURAL COLLECTION!!
I always use natural collection mascara.. for me, there is no better mascara.
I can only say good things about their mascaras. they are inexpensive, come in different shape wands and colours and do not irritate the eye area.
as i'm pale, light brown/blonde hair with green eyes i ALWAYS go for brown mascara. black is just far too harsh on my skin tone.
I am currently using the lash length mascara, but they also have lash curl, lash define and more.
another good thing is that this brand is normally on offer in BOOTS as 3 for 2, or 3 for 5 which is an absolute bargain.
you MUST try these mascaras, you will be amazed at how they separate the lashes. i've used expensive mascaras and i wouldn't dream of buying them again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2012 3:38:00 PM More reviews by kathyonthemoon

This product is such a great surprise. I bought it as an emergency and here we go, now it is my everyday product. No way I am going to spend fortune on other mascaras which cannot beat this one. It does great job defining, separating, slightly lenghtening but with no exagerrated effect. It is for those who like a natural look. I love deep brown colour. I liks ist consistency- it is more wet than creamy formula. It glides really nicely. This prevents from clumps forming and product drying. With 1-2 coats, it gives really natural, nearly nothing on effect. Can be easily built up. To get more defined effect I need to pass the wand through a good few times, I like it, its a real precision job. The wand is perfect for my spare and not thick lashes. Gets well into the corner and comfortable on lower lashes. It lasts all day, really, no flaking. And one more thing, I have very sensitive eyes and easy get allergic reaction. Not with this one. I hope Boots never discontinues it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 7:28:00 PM More reviews by madeupmary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I actually really love this mascara. I pretty much have very short, non-defined eye lashes, which despite curling and using lengthening mascaras still don't give me that wide eyed look I'm after - but this mascara is quite good. It lengthened my lashes, made them look more prominent and didn't clump! Plus it was the bonus price of 1.99 and is frequently on 3 for 5 or 3 for 2 offers. I got mine as part of a 3 for 2 offer and used my Boots points to pay for it - so I got 2 mascaras and a lipstick for free!

The only thing is I hate the packaging. I know this stuff is cheap but the packaging just makes it look really cheap too. I would prefer a black casing with just simple white print on it or something that would look much more classy than the white with brown / black lettering.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 8:54:00 AM More reviews by sand09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I used to spend between 4 - 8 on mascaras, because I thought that the pricier ones were more effective. But there came a time when I didn't want to splash out on expensive mascaras, I wanted to save some money, so I went for a cheaper one, Natural Collection mascara. Thought I'd give it a trial, it was only 1.99! Glad I did, cheap and as effective as expensive ones. Maybe even more effective. My niece also taught me a technique on how to apply mascara so that helps too.

I hardly have any sticky or clumpy problems and the length is good enough for me as I'm not asking for really long eyelashes shown on those TV ads. This is now the mascara I always use, I hope Boots never discontinue it.