November 22, 2014 | 1878 users online

Skincare - Face - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Shampoo

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2014 10:10:00 PM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Only thing it's good for is cleaning makeup brushes. Was using it to wash my eye makeup off, but it left my right eye irritated with a red bump underneath. Looks weird :/ but it is very good for cleaning my brushes, just won't put it anywhere near my face

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My main use for this is to clean my makeup brushes. Best ever. Super gentle on the bristles and does a decent job rinsing all the build up out of them without ruining their quality. Definitely great for my uses!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by vanmol

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Perfect as a gentle tear free eye makeup remover. Easily removes waterproof makeup. Also removes milia around the eyes eliminating trip to dermatologist or poking your eye area with needles!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by sunblockobsession

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have blepharitis from ocular rosacea, and my doctor told me to use this (diluted) twice a day with a washcloth to scrub my eyelids.

So far, I really like it. My existing infections have cleared up. This product is extremely gentle. It is a little drying, but the price is right; I cannot, at this point, justify spending $20+ on Ocusoft or Sterilid.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Makes a great brush cleaner for M/U brushes. It's been around for decades to wash babies also.

Was given a BIG-ass bottle at my baby shower - DD is now a big kid and the bottle is gone. I don't really use it anymore as it leaves her hair very dry. The main reason to use this is on newborns and young babies b/c is claims to not irritate their eyes. On an older babies try J&J or L'oreal Kids 'poos which have more conditioners.

I am uncertain as to whether or not J&J tests on animals, but I would suspect that they DO - as ALL big pharmaceutical companies do. This product has been around for DECADES and is fine to use on a very young baby. That being said, I don't use it anymore for my toddler. She can use "big-girl" products now.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:10:00 PM More reviews by yulsgules

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff basically cured my acne! When I looked up reviews on MUA, others had the same experiences, and I knew I wasn't the only one that got these amazing results from just baby shampoo.. I would have never guessed! It all started one day when I ran out of my normal face wash and my mom had a couple travel size bottles around of baby shampoo so I decided to use it, because what the hell, it was just baby shampoo. The first thing I noticed is that it removed my eye makeup better than anything I have ever tried before, and was so gentle on my skin. It left it really soft, and I continued using it for the whole week.

From age 12-18, I used to have VERY acne prone skin, as in 2-3 new pimples on both my cheeks every single week. It was rare for me to not at least have one spot, I always had blemishes. As soon as one went away, another one popped up, and when I didn't have pimples, I had angry scars and hyper pigmentation. Needless to say, it was a mess, until I found this stuff. Guys, I have been using this for two months and I have not had ONE SINGLE ZIT SINCE USING IT!!! I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is. And I know it's been this stuff that's helping me because I only use this face wash and Cerave face lotion, no more BP treatments, no more salicylic acid, just this. The one time I did break out was when I stopped using it for a couple days and used a salicylic acid face wash, and BAM, zit. Once I started using this again, I was in the clear.

I will keep repurchasing this forever and ever, I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and to remove all my makeup. It's the best skincare product I have ever used.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by lisaxlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm writing this review as a brush cleaner.

I absolutely love this stuff!! Amazing and cheap! I've tried using other brush cleaners and nothing compares! It gets makeup out of your brushes that you didn't even know was there! It's not harsh at all, and leaves my brushes super soft! Can't say enough how much I love this product!

I haven't used it as a makeup remover on my face, but I use baby oil for that.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the No More Tears Original Formula.

I diluted this shampoo heavily (as I was very nervous about using shampoo around the delicate eye area) and used it to remove eye makeup (very effective) and to clean the areas around my eyes where I have milia as I read that this can help in diminishing/getting rid of milia (no difference). After a week, my eye area was completely dried out and my eyelids extremely sensitive.

Amongst other things, ingredients include Quaternium-15, a formaldehyde releasing preservative and Tetrasodium EDTA, a preservative made from formaldehyde. J&J only plan to remove harmful ingredients by 2015!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

While I typically use Noxema to remove my makeup, this works just as well. However, I mainly use it to keep my makeup brushes looking great. Very versatile, useful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by esxli

i use the untangle version (green bottle) and i love it! it is clarifying but not drying and my hair is super soft. it gave my hair some volume too. i love the smell of it as well. will def continue to use this as my previous shampoo broke me out in acne. since switching to this, my skin calmed down dramatically after a shower