October 25, 2014 | 1677 users online

Lip Gloss - Maybelline - Colour sensational lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2012 7:56:00 AM More reviews by jessimon

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this online in Bueno Berry for about $5. Gloss is a bit sticky when you apply (don't get your hair near the wand!), but stickiness seems to disappear after a while. Doe foot wand which works well - doesn't apply too much or too little. Very glossy, so I tone it down by lightly patting a tissue against my top lip if I'm wearing this gloss to work. Bueno Berry must have been discontinued - a pity because it's a lovely bright berry colour - makes me look fresh and youthful (even when I'm just wearing a bit of blush and no other makeup) - even when the gloss has faded, the colour remains (at least 3 - 4 hours before I wipe it off before eating lunch). I would repurchase if I could find it online again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

So far I have purchased this in two colours - Red love and Stellar Berry - two rich colours, ideal for the Winter months. I got the first one (Stellar Berry) in a three for two offer and then bought the second one on the recommendation of a makeup artist.

The quality of these products is amazing. They look almost like lipstick when they are applied, so they are not completely sheer, and they last really well. I really like wearing these lipglosses because they are also very moisturising, especially at this time of the year. You can also build them up and they do not bleed on me. The choice of colours is pretty impressive too.