August 20, 2014 | 1894 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Rose Tinted Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/14/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Dianaofg

I am so torn with this product. I absolutely LOVE the color it gives to my lips. I could rave about that non stop. However I absolute detest the smell and taste of it. I would like to wear it on dates because it gives my lips a more red-ish hue which looks good but I don't because if I end up kissing my date, the taste will probably have him running. Yes I truly find it that bad. It's also not that moisturizing, I usually apply some regular lip balm first and allow it to sink in before applying this one. It also gets VERY mushy if you use it alot, which for some might be a pro, for some a con. Overall I have bought this product again due to the lovely color it gives me (I use it when I go out with minimal makeup for some color) but I am on the hunt for something that doesn't smell or taste as repulsive. Once I find that product, I will give this up.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by nostradamus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This balm is great for an everyday hint of colour and moisture. The rose is a very flattering, natural looking shade that I'm sure many people can wear. It doesn't break the bank and isn't full of unpronounceable ingredients. I've tried two other shades, Hibiscus (coral) and Red Dahlia (plum), and this is the one I reach for in a pinch because of its subtle berry hue. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I may even like this better than Fresh lip tints because it has slightly longer wear, is a fraction of the cost, and doesn't melt in the summertime! This is debatable, but I also like that it smells faintly of bananas.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2014 4:48:00 AM More reviews by JL98

I am currently sooooo obsessed with this!!!!!! I personally think it's totally amazing - it's very moisturising, and works great for my sensitive lips. The rose colour gives me the most perfectly sheer reddish tint - with just one coat it noticeably enhances the colour of my lips, but it's also sheer enough that application is pretty low-maintenance (ie it doesnt matter if you go a bit over the edges of your lips like me lol). It's super easy to use, I love the packaging it comes in (although you don't really need it) and the actual product comes in a very practical tube, which can be easily carried around. For me it ticks every box, as I've been searching for ages for a really good tinted lip balm and this is now my HG :) only downside is it is a bit pricey for lip balm but then it is such a good quality product, and you can get pretty decent deals for it (I bought 2 for 10AUD recently)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by eselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a lovely product which I've been using for over two years. It does a decent job at moisturising & gives a definite tint which works well for me as my lips tend to get blueish-purple when it's cold - and this is an added bonus because it means I don't have to bother with buying lipstick! I use this on a daily/casual basis as well as for formal occasions (I'm super low maintenance). The colour can come off if you have a drink from something like the mug though, and it does wear off over time - so re-application is needed. It can be on the pricey side for us Aussie folk, but sweet deals are more than possible to find.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by beachsexybronze

I just bought this yesterday and was wearing it all day today! I really like these! Very moisterizing and leaves a light juice like "stain" on your lips! Keeps my lips very soft and it lasted quite awhile on me. I plan to collect all of them! They are a bit pricey than other cheaper lip balms and I'm usually not too picky about lip balms. For some reason these also kept my lips softer longer than the eco lip balms and those are pretty good too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by elsamarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a good product. It has a sheer, pretty, rosy color. I like the consistency. It's not too thin or too thick. It moisturizes well and lasts a good amount of time. It can be a challenge to find lip products that work with pigmented lips. This one is not the best color for me and my pigmented lips, but I'm betting it would work very well for those who don't have pigmented lips. I need something that's a bit more pink to brighten up my lips and skin. It's not so bad that I'd return it, but it's definitely not a favorite. More like a back up that'll go in my purse or camping/hiking gear.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I love the product itself, it smells great, great pigmentation and is very moisturising. However the only problem i have with with this is that the product in the tube has split and everytime i apply them to my lips, some of the product chips away and is a waste since it is fairly pricey in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Beautiful color! My favorite go to color for summer and spring. The Red Dahlia is a very close second. The Rose is a rich reddish-pink and the consistency is buttery soft that hydrates my lips better than any lip balm I've ever used. It's a little on the expensive side and way overpackaged and wasteful, which are my only problems with this product. I love that it's 100% natural and safe for me and my family, so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

FAB!!! I love the colour, the formula, the colour.... It's very moisturizing, adds a wonderful natural deep colour to my lips (actually look like lipstick to guys haha)

LOVE this lip balm. I use it occasionally just so I don't run out..... I keep a tinted one and a regular lip balm (also Burt's Bees) in my purse. Usually I take out the tinted one since my lips become pale when they're dry. (Oh, Canadian winter, why must you be so harsh!??)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It was a mediocre lip balm, smelt bad, average color. Expensive. The text on its packaging was disappearing after a while.