April 21, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lips - Burt's Bees - Rose Tinted Lip Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2014 7:44:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

I love the product itself, it smells great, great pigmentation and is very moisturising. However the only problem i have with with this is that the product in the tube has split and everytime i apply them to my lips, some of the product chips away and is a waste since it is fairly pricey in Australia.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by organicmakeupjunkie

Beautiful color! My favorite go to color for summer and spring. The Red Dahlia is a very close second. The Rose is a rich reddish-pink and the consistency is buttery soft that hydrates my lips better than any lip balm I've ever used. It's a little on the expensive side and way overpackaged and wasteful, which are my only problems with this product. I love that it's 100% natural and safe for me and my family, so I will continue to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

FAB!!! I love the colour, the formula, the colour.... It's very moisturizing, adds a wonderful natural deep colour to my lips (actually look like lipstick to guys haha)

LOVE this lip balm. I use it occasionally just so I don't run out..... I keep a tinted one and a regular lip balm (also Burt's Bees) in my purse. Usually I take out the tinted one since my lips become pale when they're dry. (Oh, Canadian winter, why must you be so harsh!??)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by gialastuin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It was a mediocre lip balm, smelt bad, average color. Expensive. The text on its packaging was disappearing after a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by TracyDZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a little on the expensive side for a lip balm (I paid $8.00 US at a CVS) but when you take into account that it can replace lipstick for a casual situation it doesn't seem so bad.

This is just a very pretty, easy to apply, moisturizing lip balm. I've found that it lasts fairly long.

I like to wear this when I'm dressed down; just hanging out. Some black mascara and Rose tinted lip balm and I'm good to go.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

Love the color. Love the feel, feels moisturizing and smooth. My only complaint is that it does not last long at all. Ill probably go back to Labello after this.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 12:08:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Burt's Bees Tinted lip balm and prefer it over Burt's Bees Shimmers. It is light, moisturizing, and does not have a waxy feel. This is great for everyday wear when you want some colour but do not want to look too done. Rose is my favourite color so far (I have also tried Hibiscus, Pink Blossom, Red Dahlia, Tiger Lily and Honey Suckle from this range) as I feel it is the most natural looking. Would love if they could come up with a slightly brighter red though! I only wish that it had some form of SPF so I do not have to apply a lip balm with sunscreen then this over it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by yalcrab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Pros:
-great color
-very moisturizing
-yummy scent

Cons:
-occasionally leaves a tiny lump of color so make sure to really rub your lips together if you're applying it w/out a mirror.

This is a great, subtle way to freshen up your face because it gives you that "your-lips-but-better" look, even on my brown pigmented lips. It feels moist and has some slip to it without feeling waxy or greasy. I love the scent; it almost smells like a mix between cherry lollipops and hibiscus iced tea--very summery.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Fark222

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I actually really enjoy this product!

I don't really go for lip colour (usually opting for blistex instead) but I was pleasantly surprised with this rosey tinted balm! The colour was more forgiving than lipstick, but still added a nice, natural looking colour to my lips.
I also really enjoyed the fact that there was no obnoxious shimmer involved.
Just a straight forward tinted lip balm, with no fuss.

The only pitfall I can think of is that the moisturizing power does not last as long as typical lip balm, but I suppose that is what needs to be sacrificed for a little staying power.

Will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thanks for the misleading packaging Burt. Open up the big paper tube and you'll find a tiny plastic tube inside. Plain brown plastic tube, .15 oz of product. No pleasant scent, barely any color, blah. I don't hate it but I was expecting a chubby lip-stick sort of thing. Will not repurchase.