Vaseline Intensive Rescue Soothing Moisture Body Lotion in Chamomile

on 10/17/2013 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I saw this at a beauty shop and the price was so cheap! Having used vaseline moisturisers before, they are just alright. I thought having chamomile it would soothe my skin as I have eczema.

On my first try, I felt the texture of the lotion was not as fluidy as I expected. As the climate I live in is humid, another downside is after a few hours my skin feels sticky and it is obvious the lotion does not absorb well.

on 12/21/2010 11:22:00 AM

I'd run out of my treasured LUSH Dream Cream and needed a cheap replacement to protect my skin until the next time I can get to a LUSH store. So I grabbed a giant bottle of this cream at the grocery store since it was on sale for less than $6.

I am majorly impressed -- this is a rich, cushy cream that sinks in immediately and keeps the seasonal itchies at bay. It has a delicate, warm scent that is miles ahead of other drugstore-caliber body lotions. And best of all, the bottle is so big that I don't hesitate before dishing out several pumps to really cover my whole body. My skin is very happy indeed.

$5.79 for a huge 24.5 ounce pump bottle at supermarkets and drug stores.