October 23, 2014 | 1857 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Luxe in Black Platinum

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CiaraRachelle5

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this product I'm I would say I'm pretty satisfied. It gives a natural boost to my lashes, and doesn't clump to bad. as for the sparkles, they aren't exactly what I expected, because you can't really see them, but they add a brightness to the effect. I would probably buy it again, if the price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2012 6:45:00 PM More reviews by hrhirene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of this mascara.

Previously, I used DiorShow to great effect. Loved it, and never thought I could be happier with a mascara. As it turns out, I was wrong.

I bought this because the whole glitter thing kind of intrigued me. I put it on and thought, well, it's nice and black, but really, where is the glitter? However, in comparison with DiorShow on one eye and this stuff on the other, I was kind of impressed to see the luminance in the CoverGirl eye. It just generally popped more, and looked richer and slightly more dramatic. (Impressive, considering DiorShow's reputation!)

Because I'm rather more a fan of the price of the mascara than the DiorShow, I switched fully to this. No more feeling guilty about tossing mascara when it's reached the end of its life and cringing at the price of a new one! Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by atraktiv

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this mascara. I've been using it for a few years now & its the only stuff I'll buy that hasn't disappointed. It adds lots of volume & length to my lashes & rarely clumps. It also has pretty gold flecks in it that really make my brown eyes pop! Will continue to buy until I happen to come across something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is supposed to have light platinum shimmers but you cannot see them on your lashes, so, what is the purpose?. The properties are under average. The final look is very natural, no volume, no lenght. Itīs not exactly cheap. No repurchase.