December 22, 2014 | 1139 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - Instant Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2014 10:58:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

This moisturizer is an absolute dream! I've never known of a makeup store brand product to work as well as this does. I first received this as a Sephora points sample and I can't wait to buy the actual tub of it. I used the sample fairly quickly! This has a very faint smell to it which is actually quite pleasant. Nothing too overpowering at all. It goes on very smooth and you'll instantly be able to note the difference in the texture of your skin. It also feels very soothing as you apply it. I use this as an overnight moisturizer and it has made worlds of difference in both the appearance and feel of my skin. Love it and definitely recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by clairedelalune

This is one of my favourite moisturizers. It leaves a wonderful refreshing tingle after I apply it and makes me feel like my skin is radiant and soft. I have never gotten a rash from this. While $24 CAD is a bit expensive for a girl on a budget, it's definitely worth the investment!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I actually like this better than the shea butter I usually use after cleansing my face. It's lightly scented and penetrates right into my skin. It also doesn't leave behind the oily film I've become used to with my shea butter.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by alishee

THE BEST OF THE BEST! It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel great. It has a nice scent and moisturizes excellently. I will always repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best moisturizer, light and has a nice fresh scent. Good for mornings before makeup or night before bed!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new nighttime moisturizer and the product advertised that it was suitable for sensitive skin. However, I had a really bad reaction to this product. The fragrance was much stronger than I would have liked and it made my skin red and itchy. I got this moisturizer in a tube which I think is more hygienic than the jar, but more expensive in the long run.

Probably a better product for someone who has normal skin with no sensitivities. It did moisturize the area okay though, my skin was soft to the touch, but itchy as hell. Thankfully I was able to return this at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LapinBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favourite moisturizer. I first bought it as a sample set that came with a foam cleanser and a eye gel roll on. After that I decided to buy the full size product...which I already finished up. I think it depends on what kind of skin type you have in order for it to work and moisturize. I really dislike using moisturizers that leave the greasy feeling on but with the Sephora Instant Moisturizer I didn't get that at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I even recommended to my friend and she likes it as well. The only thing I would warn people about it would be the scent is strong for some people but I don't mind it at all :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

This is for the instant moisturizer with antioxidants. I am using it as an evening moisturizer and for small dry spots that need extra moisture.
It is rather perfumey but I like the smell so it doesn't bother me.
It is a bit greasy and the sales associate warned me but said it absorbs fairly quickly and I agree. This was a fix for the time being until budget allows for something better but for affordability and moisture its great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry, sensitive skin. I've been using this for a week now, and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It's light weight, oil free, and it does have a scent, but it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and adds moisture. The best thing about it is it hasn't made me break out. I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried..but it's not the worst either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this moisturizer. It truly does "Instantly Moisturize", leaving my skin soft, supple, and rejuvenated. I'll be honest, I use this in conjunction with my aragon oil and serum, it effectively does the job. I don't have any complaints.