September 2, 2014 | 890 users online

Moisturizers - Sephora - Instant Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by alishee

THE BEST OF THE BEST! It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel great. It has a nice scent and moisturizes excellently. I will always repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by saem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best moisturizer, light and has a nice fresh scent. Good for mornings before makeup or night before bed!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by LambLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a new nighttime moisturizer and the product advertised that it was suitable for sensitive skin. However, I had a really bad reaction to this product. The fragrance was much stronger than I would have liked and it made my skin red and itchy. I got this moisturizer in a tube which I think is more hygienic than the jar, but more expensive in the long run.

Probably a better product for someone who has normal skin with no sensitivities. It did moisturize the area okay though, my skin was soft to the touch, but itchy as hell. Thankfully I was able to return this at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by LapinBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is definitely my favourite moisturizer. I first bought it as a sample set that came with a foam cleanser and a eye gel roll on. After that I decided to buy the full size product...which I already finished up. I think it depends on what kind of skin type you have in order for it to work and moisturize. I really dislike using moisturizers that leave the greasy feeling on but with the Sephora Instant Moisturizer I didn't get that at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I even recommended to my friend and she likes it as well. The only thing I would warn people about it would be the scent is strong for some people but I don't mind it at all :)

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Griffin13

This is for the instant moisturizer with antioxidants. I am using it as an evening moisturizer and for small dry spots that need extra moisture.
It is rather perfumey but I like the smell so it doesn't bother me.
It is a bit greasy and the sales associate warned me but said it absorbs fairly quickly and I agree. This was a fix for the time being until budget allows for something better but for affordability and moisture its great.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have dry, sensitive skin. I've been using this for a week now, and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It's light weight, oil free, and it does have a scent, but it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and adds moisture. The best thing about it is it hasn't made me break out. I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried..but it's not the worst either.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by furbilicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this moisturizer. It truly does "Instantly Moisturize", leaving my skin soft, supple, and rejuvenated. I'll be honest, I use this in conjunction with my aragon oil and serum, it effectively does the job. I don't have any complaints.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by sandie1992

Received a sample of this and really liked it. I have combo skin and this worked great for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by TheBoev

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I can't use many moisturizers as they seem to clog my pores and cause break-outs. This moisturizer does the trick. Moisturizes without causing any issues. Doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy at all. I can even use it during the summer without worrying that it will cause an oil slick. Love, love, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by ladyak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought my second jar with the 20% off VIB sale. I really like it as a day time moisturizer. It feels quite light but I still get my skin very moisturized. It doesn't feel oily, smells pretty good, is not irritating and I didn't break out either, so I'll keep using it. I would not recommend it to people with very dry skin tho.