Nivea rich moisturizing day cream

3.9

on 2/25/2015 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer is wonderful. My skin is quite sensitive, so it is very hard to find a calming, natural, and soothing moisturizer that actually moisturizes dry skin and doesn't smell like sunscreen from the SPF count. This stuff does everything I need; I've never broken out from it and it feels light and non- oily. It smells pleasant (I know fragrance may scare some of you, but this is a natural fragrance) and it doesn't take much to hydrate dry areas.

on 6/3/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Doesn't smell great but who wants perfume in their facial products anyway? I mean I'm assuming this doesn't have any. I don't think you can smell the sunscreeny smell when it sinks in. Hasn't broken me out as far as I can tell and feels good on my skin which is all I can really say about a moisturiser. I don't need to be wearing sunscreen every day when I'm hardly outside but doing so hasn't caused me any problems. Nothing special. Pretty pricey for nothing special!

on 4/19/2014 4:58:00 PM

This is one of the worst creams I have ever used. My skin type is dry and sensitive. As soon as I applied it, my face was literally burning (not stinging) so much so, I had to wash it off immediately. I have never had that with any product before, it was highly perfumed so it may have been this (why it is described for sensitive skin with this amount of perfume I have no idea!) Needless to say, it went straight in the bin...

on 10/19/2013 11:53:00 AM

My sister gave this to me because I think she didn't like it and sadly, I didn't as well. This might be the worst moisturizing cream I ever tried. It felt SO heavy on my face, I didn't think it was even possible. Every time, I had to rinse it right away because it felt sooo uncomfortable I couldn't tolerate it. I hate the smell of it too, and the only time I kept it on my face, it causes some pimples and a very oily skin. I'm glad I didn't pay for it cause I really didn't enjoy anything about this product at all. But that's just me!

on 5/12/2013 7:30:00 PM

This is my second tube now. Love this product leaves my skin all nicely moisturised.
This cream also contains SPF protection which is an added bonus.
I've also started applying this moisturising cream before I apply my foundation and I must say it sets the foundation very well. The first cream I purchased was at £4 which is another added bonus that it is cheap and it works. The 2nd tube I bought from Asda Walmart for only £2 which was great. Ideal for dry skin and also sensitive skin. This product will make your skin feel soft.

on 4/25/2013 12:05:00 AM

I use this moisturizer everyday. I have combination skin with a few dry areas, blemishes and the common oily T zone, and this cream works great for me! It doesn't clog my pore, leave my face oily or have a high smell.. It keeps my face moisturized and soft for the whole day! I really have no complaints about this face cream.

on 11/9/2012 5:46:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I have dabbled with a few different moisturisers over my time, mainly because I have dry skin with an oily T-zone and spot prone chin, so can never find just 1 product that works. I started using this moisturiser when I was about 13 and it worked great as I had dry skin then, but as my skin changed so did the products, however I always seem to come back to this 1 whenever I get really dry areas. It seems to be less greasy than it used to be and has spf 15 in it now. All in all a great, cheap product thats reliable.

on 7/8/2012 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I tend to purchase really expensive moisturisers but found that my skin was becoming really bumpy and stingy in winter so I found this moisturiser and tried it. Its not greasy and sinks really well into the skin and great under make up but not great to use at night you really need a night product. Defiantly a plus with sunscreen in it!! Love and will buy again all the time! x

on 6/28/2012 7:07:00 PM

I really like Lancôme moisturizers and I found this one to be a really great duplicate.
It's really moisturizing and feels so soft without the oily feel.
It's also really accessible as all you have to do is go to the supermarket and the price is great too.
A little goes a long way and it absorbs really well and looks beautiful under make up.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I love this moisturiser! Such good value for such an amazing product. It's light but effective, it makes my skin really smooth and has definately improved the texture of my acne. It also makes a great base for liquid foundation. This cream does everything I could want in a moisturiser, and it is better than high end brands that I've previously tried. Couldn't recommend more!