Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Cream

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Other Ingredients: Water, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Glycerin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Myristyl Olive Esters, PEG-20 Methyl, Glucose Sesquistearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methyl Glucose, Sesquistearate, Olive Oil (Olea Europea) Unsaponifiables, Aluminium Oxide, Aluminium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Isodecyl Salicylate, Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid, Poly Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.

I love this moisturizer. I use it at night, and have noticed my skin has a much more even tone and is brighter. I love the scent, but can see that it might put some people off. For that reason I don't wear it during the day. But I use YonKa product that I like during the day under my make up anyway. The Korres has made a big difference in my skin and I was looking for something as I'm aging and noticed my skin was looking much more sallow and splotchy. Love this stuff!

on 1/8/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have dry skin so I thought this would be a perfect winter moisturizer. I was wrong. It's not hydrating enough. This made my foundation all patchy. This maybe great during fall or summer but winter no go.

on 10/13/2014 11:48:00 PM

I am in love with this moisturizer!! I have a combination skin type. The most oily parts are in my T-zone, and the driest parts are my cheeks. I use it mostly on my cheeks, and it keeps it very hydrated. I don't find that it brightens my face, but that doesn't bother me because I just love the smell. It makes me feel so fresh and exotic. Be wary to not put too much. I always find it best to use on the driest parts of your face. I find that once you first rub it into your skin, it may feel a little greasy, but over the next hour, the cream is absorbed into your skin, and there's more of a matte feeling going on. I originally received it as a sample, but I will be repurchasing again!!

on 8/8/2014 11:52:00 AM

Short term I am liking this moisturizer. It's not heavy at all, but not thin and watery. The scent didn't bother me, but I'd prefer unscented. I prefer pumps over jars just to keep things sanitary, so I'd love to see it repackaged.

on 6/28/2014 5:20:00 AM

I've been using the Wild Rose cream along with the exfoliator for 3 weeks and I'm really enjoying both products. My skin looks more radiant and nourished, my skin color is more even. I cant say that it has removed any pigmentation, I have just one darker mark above my upperlip, and its still there. I love the smell and the feel of the cream, and I would definitely recommend to others who want to look refreshed. I've gotten a few comments from friends about looking fresher, even without makeup.

on 6/9/2014 1:04:00 PM

Texture: A thick cream that really sinks in when you apply, but leaves a slightly sticky surface on your face. This is awesome if your skin is really dry and needs that added "24 hour" moisture, but if you have anything but dry skin you'll find yourself getting super oily later in the day. This includes combination skin, which is what I have, as the cream caused me to break out big-time around my t-zone.

Scent: Heavenly and long-lasting rose scent! If you are sensitive to smells, please skip this one. The smell is very perfume-like and will last throughout the day. This isn't one of those creams that smells 'natural' or fades within an hour or so. The perfume here is potent and not for everyone.

Overall: I wanted to love this because rose is my favorite flower/scent. You can imagine my joy when I smelled this for the first time! Unfortunately, if you use this and your skin type doesn't match up with the intended consumer for this product, it won't end well. You'll likely break out or get very oily. However, I highly recommend this for those with very dry skin who are okay with long-lasting scents. This would become a favorite! For me, I've found better luck with Origins' MegaBright cream for my combo skin.

on 5/28/2014 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this face cream for almost two years and I stopped searching for alternatives from the first time.
It suits perfect my normal to dry skin, it feels wonderfully rich but not greasy and smells great. Note that I use it in combination witht the korres wilde rose serum for extra moisture and brightness. It may feel less moisturizing by itself, although still rich.
I gave it 5 lipsticks for price as well but I live in Greece so it's only 13 euros here if you buy it on-line. I suspect that it may be more pricy abroad but I still think it is worth it because it feels really expensive.

on 5/7/2014 7:29:00 AM

This is my day face cream. Moisturizing and brightening. This moisturizer wears great on my skin. I use this creme years now, it's great. I am from Greece and Korres is so cheap here.

on 5/5/2014 2:03:00 PM

I only got a sample size of this but it lasted me long enough to get a feel for how this suited my skin (which can be on the overly sensitive side). I'm always a little cautious of face creams that contain a high percentage of natural ingredients as these can have an adverse effect on my skin, but as Korres is a brand I know and have used before, I was happy to give this a try.

Firstly this is a very nice consistency - not too thick and not too thin - meaning it feels moisturising without feeling like it's suffocating your skin. This also sinks in well and I wasn't aware that it made my face feel greasy or any oilier as the day progressed. It wears well under makeup and as it also has SPF 6 it's great for sunnier days (although I wouldn't recommend using it alone on really hot days when the sun's in full force). The main thing for me though is that my skin didn't react to it and it didn't cause any breakouts, which is always a great result for sensitive skin like mine.

The one downside for me is that the scent was VERY rose. I know I should have expected this given that it's wild rose, but I was hoping the scent would be more subtle than it was. I really don't like rose scented things, but as it doesn't linger for too long once you've applied it, it wouldn't put me off buying a full sized version of it in the future.

on 3/24/2014 12:08:00 AM

I love this product! Definitely noticed brightening after first few uses. When I ran out, I went without applying it for a few days & I noticed my skin wasn't as fresh. Worth the money, it lasted me 2.5 months. You don't need to use a lot of product!