October 23, 2014 | 1407 users online

Mascara - Sephora - Triple Action Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by redcherry32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmmmmm what can I say about this mascara it really not my cup of tea.i like the look of false lashes and this one is very natural and boring.one good thing that I can say about this one is it really defines but nothing more.great if u are looking for a natural look.update this mascara after letting it sit for 2 weeks the mascara got thicker and it works so much better.i like it now still don't love love it.if onsale I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by danbam

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I found that this mascara smudges really badly, and I didn't really notice any 'triple action'. Not the worst ever but are much better products out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/8/2011 9:21:00 AM More reviews by BunnySlippers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this mascara during a special sale (choose 3 products for 10 euro's). I love my Dior and Chanel mascara's at home, but just wanted to try a cheaper one just in case I liked it (to save some money haha).

My god, what a waste, thank god I only paid around 3 euros for this suppossedly 'triple action' mascara.

It is just a basic brush,does nothing special. Just puts a layer of mascara on your lashes, little volume, but certainly no special effects!
But that's not the real problem, I think we gals are all used to the fact that a mascara usually never lives up to it's description.

The REAL problem is that it doesn't stay on your lashes, but seems to smudge even when you just blink or sneeze! I never use waterproof mascara's of any kind and I NEVER have any trouble with smudging (unless I rub my eyes excessively) so I was really surprised and incredibly annoyed. I gave this mascara the benefit of the doubt and tried it a few more times, but it was just hopeless, and I eventually threw it out.

So really, don't waste your money.. There are a lot of inexpensive mascara's which do the trick and don't make you look like a freaking racoon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2011 12:47:00 PM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Lovely daywear mascara! Easy to apply, due to the cone-shaped brush, and a solid highly pigmented black. I haven't noticed any smudging even though it's easily removable. For a non-wp mascara I think it's pretty good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2011 5:00:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

In the beginning I was not crazy about this mascara but after using it a few times its actually really good. Would buy it again but there is no Sephora where i live.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/22/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by cherzleen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to disagree with the reviewer below. I am not fond of this mascara. I made a trip to Sephora to re-purchase their Lengthening Mascara (which I love so much) and unfortunately it was out of stock. The SA then recommended me to purchase this mascara. Oh my how do I regret my purchase. First of all it doesnít do anything that it claims, it neither volumizes or lengthens and I canít remember the other claim which Iím sure that wasnít able live up to. My main problem with this Mascara is that it SMUDGES so bad that youíll notice it after the first hour :( Strangely enough the lengthening mascara doesnít smudge at all even after 8 hours. Donít waste your money.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Tanny

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a really, underrated product. It goes on super smooth and does not seem to clump. If you work at it, you can easily get really long, thick lashes. It's very buildable and looks great for a subtle look or layered on, looks great for more drama. My lashes stay long and dark all day. WIll likely repurchase.