Rimmel Match Perfection

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Glycerin, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Glutamate, Tribehenin, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Fragrance, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Oil, Biosaccharide Gum 1, BHT, Lupinus Albus Extract, Sapphire Powder, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 3/24/2015 2:50:00 AM

I have been using this product for about four months, and have been able to recommend this product to many of my friends with overall positive feedback. This foundation offers a natural clear and glossy. However, the overall coverage only last for about 4 hours then has to be re-applied. This product has a better end result when used in conjunction with 'Rimmel Stay Matte' finishing powder.

The price of this product is pretty good for a full coverage foundation ($17 AU). The only problem that I have experienced with this product is that when it is nearly/or finished you are unable to get to any of the foundation that has stuck to the sides of the bottle. The pump of the bottle allows you to control the amount of product released.

on 3/21/2015 1:57:00 PM

I have tried several foundations that are on the cheaper side (poor college student) and I keep coming back to this one. I have combination skin and therefore matte foundation is way too drying and cakey for me. This foundation is perfect because it's not super thick and it leaves my skin looking dewy and healthy. It won't cover every single imperfection but enough to make my skin look natural and even. One thing I would change is the pour out top as it gets super annoying once you are running out because it all sticks to the sides of the bottle and won't come out. Other than that, the price is amazing ($5) and the product itself is great!

on 3/12/2015 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought this after i read positive reviews here from people with dry skin. i got the shade ivory. It gives a super dewy finish and the coverage is pretty good and buildable, nice smell and packaging. However, first of all it oxidizes to a pink shade and the worst thing... it broke me out really badly! It gave me small pimples and dots all over my face! I never had acne problems, my skin has always been clean but this foundation made my skin looking disgusting! I notice that the wake me up concealer gives me the same spots where I use so i guess one of their ingredients is not working on my skin, therefore I am done trying rimmel face products out....

on 3/1/2015 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Colour = 200 soft beige This is my everyday foundation. It's light enough for everyday wear but still covers the pigmentation difference on my skin. I love the fresh smell and the consistency of it (runny but not too runny) and it blends nicely into the skin. The colour is perfect, not too pink or yellow toned and it does give you a radiance as it says on the bottle. However, I feel it doesn't cover my spots (easily fixed with some concealer) and the pump needs wiping after use. Overall I would definitely recommend especially to dry skin types and oily types can just fix it with powder. Good everyday foundation👍

on 2/26/2015 1:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Rimmel Lasting Finish has been my HG for several years now and I noticed this product while at the store last time so I got a bottle of this one too since it was so cheap. I really, really like it and I prefer it to Lasting Finish since that product does has the tendency to get cakey if you're not very careful. This is light and goes on so smoothly but it does have less coverage which isn't a problem for me since I only have slight redness to cover. The 101 shade is an exact match to my NC20ish skin and it wears pretty well too. My skin is on the dry side and I set this with Maybelline Dream Wonder powder. This makes me look like I have great skin, not a face full of makeup and I highly recommend it.

on 2/21/2015 2:09:00 PM

I was recently looking for some new make up and I had the choice of this product or superstay 25 hour (Rimmel). I made the decision of choosing this product, I did not like it when I tried it as I believed it had very light coverage and it was very claggy. However today I decided to give it another chance. I have acne-prone skin and redness, I would say it has a light build-able coverage in which I had the patience to go through with and to take my time. Eventually I reached my desired coverage and it surprisingly wasn't claggy! (yay) Also, I always have to set my makeup with a powder for extra coverage so I used Stay Matte Pressed Powder and I found that it didn't outline my problem areas all that much and these two products worked well together, and so far have stayed on my face without it being too oily or dry. It is also at a fairly reasonable price and I'm thankful that I gave this product another shot and I would definitely recommend it.

on 2/17/2015 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

At the first beginning, I want to get Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation, however, the color that suitable for me was out of stock. Hence, I picked Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation instead. It's very affordable at around HKD 150 per bottle and it contains SPF 18 which is great for everyday skin protection

I am so glad that I picked it up, as It is a good foundation if you don't want too much coverage. I personally prefer foundation with medium coverage.

My skin look healthy and give dewy glow after applying this foundation, I wasn't quite sure about the scent though. I have sensitive dry skin, I would prefer makeup with no scent at all. However, after using it for about 3 weeks for now and my skin didn't have any irritation.

I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin who wants an effective drugstore foundation with added sun protection. However, the dewy finish may not suitable for those with oily skin.

on 2/14/2015 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This foundation has a light natural finish to it and I would have liked it if my skin wasn't so oily as it had no staying power on me even with primer and powder. I might use this again but I much prefer a light matte foundation such as EL Doublewear light which lasts much longer and has a nicer finish.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I picked this up because it's very affordable at around £6.99 per bottle and it contains spf 18 which is great for everyday skin protection.It comes in a wide range of colours, from the palest 010 light porcelain (that I'm reviewing) to darker shades, and I'd say it's a medium coverage foundation that can be applied in light layers to achieve a flawless look.

It has no noticeable smell and is a thin liquid texture, that blends in well and doesn't leave my skin looking cakey.The only concern I do have is it can settle in some dry areas, so if you're prone to that I'd suggest moisturizing those areas beforehand.

I often have light blemishes on my nose and/or chin, and this foundation covers them for a good 6-7 hours without the need for reapplication, so I feel this would be a great product if you suffer from minor spots/acne.It leaves a very dewy finish and feels very light on my skin.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants an effective drugstore foundation with added sun protection, just be sure to moisturize!

on 2/1/2015 5:53:00 AM

I bought this foundation purely to test it out, I was happy with it at first but after a while I wasn't. It started getting really shiny quickly, and felt quiet greasy and slippery even though I don't have oily skin. I found it was very clogging, and broke me out a but. I do think this would work with other skin types but not for me. The bottle itself is convenient with it's pump, but cracks and breaks easily because it is glass, so it can't tolerate bumps or falls which is inconvenient for travell.