Rimmel Match Perfection

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Glycerin, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Glutamate, Tribehenin, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Fragrance, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Oil, Biosaccharide Gum 1, BHT, Lupinus Albus Extract, Sapphire Powder, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 8/28/2015 8:25:00 AM

I heard some good things about this product and decided to buy it mainly because of the price. The foundation gives a medium coverage and has a dewy finish to it. I have combination skin and got VERY oily after some time. Also I noticed it caused me to break out and made me look cakey around my dry areas. Although it feels light on skin and blends well I would not repurchase.

on 8/28/2015 4:38:00 AM

It is a good foundation. I like the dewy finish, although my skin becomes oily after six hours.
The shade soft beige is slightly peachy for my nc25 skin. It is a light weight foundie for dry skin. It remains without fading for 8-9hours. Maybe i will buy it again. Very good for daily use.

on 8/14/2015 6:30:00 AM

I have combination to dry skin, usually more dry than oily and this foundation is sooo perfect! it gives the perfect dewy look without being too shiny and it doesn't have tiny glitter particles in it. It gives medium coverage while brightening and evening out skin discolourations, making you look really fresh. It does settle into my fine lines a tiny bit but I don't have much to begin with so it doesn't bother me. The only con is that it only lasts 2-3 hours before it starts fading.

on 8/11/2015 4:20:00 PM

I have normal skin, not especially dry or oily, but this foundation caked into every tiny crease on my face and looked awful!

on 8/2/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Much prefer this to the Wake Me Up foundation. Very dewy finish so as everyone is probably saying, better suited for dry skin. Longevity is better than the Wake Me Up however still not great. I only use this if I'm only going somewhere for a couple of hours, if I only have an evening lecture in college etc. If you want longevity in drugstore foundations I think Revlon is the best bet. However, this is cheap and is always on offer so I will repurchase for this reason to have something to use for the days where I don't want to use up my good foundations

on 8/2/2015 7:36:00 PM

Rimmel is swiftly becoming my favourite foundation brand above all else.....high and low.

This foundation is great if you just want or need a basic foundation. One that covers and gives a glow but doesnt necessarily need to last 10+ hours.

Colour match for me in 100 Ivory is great...FYI I wear 100 Ivory in my no 1 favourite Rimmel 25hr Lasting Finish liquid found. and I feel this is a better colour match...its a little more yellow. I really enjoy mixing the two.

I can imagine if you had rough textured dry skin or oily acne skin this wouldnt be great. But if you have straight down the line normal skin I recommend giving it a go. Havent got much to loose really!

on 7/24/2015 4:34:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Of all foundations I own, including YSL's Le Teint Touche Eclat, this is my favorite one. I don't exactly know what it is, but it always makes my skin look my best. My skin looks radiating and fresh and it makes me look prettier. I've got around 45 different foundations, currently standing in line on my dresser are: Nars Sheer Glow, Nars All Day Luminous Weightless, YSL TE, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Chanel Mat Velvet, Diorskin Star, Mac Face & Body, EL Double Wear. The rest is stacked in a drawer. And this is the one I wear the most out of all. It says a lot.. I love it!! And the price is ridiculous. In winter I am shade 100 Ivory. Currently I mix that with Sand, since I'm more tanned now. Great and would highly recommend.

on 7/22/2015 2:49:00 PM

Disappointed by this foundation. Medium coverage and on applying this foundation it looks well, but it doesn't hold and appeared blotchy on my skin after a few hours. Came out very pink on my skin. I used shade 100 Ivory

I love this!!! As I really pale person, I really struggle with foundations. The ones that are my shade, are often horrible and thin and patchy or too thick to blend. I bought the shade "Light Porcelain" and it suits me perfectly. The coverage claims to be medium which I agree, it is. This foundation was easy to blend and it is definitely buildable. This honestly makes my face look naturally flawless and they have a decent colour range. For the price, ($17 in Australia) it's reasonable considering you can pay almost twice as much for other "drugstore" foundations. Absolutely repurchasing. I think I've found my Holy Grail foundation.

Awesome formula, had a bit of trouble finding the best shade for me! Once I did find the right one (#102) it went on great (using a blending sponge) and was so easy to even out! Fantastic formula, and coverage (I have awful acne + scars)

I found I did get shiny gradually over around 2 hours, but that in tow with some Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in #001 Translucent, it stayed like a much more natural oil level (I'm combination acne prone, but not oily).

Overall, with really subtle contouring, this foundation reeeally brought me closer to "my skin but better" !