October 22, 2014 | 1746 users online

Lipstick - NYX - Black Label Lipstick in Dusty Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2013 9:05:00 PM More reviews by asherzoby

I love this lipstick! texture wise - it goes on smoothly, feels buttery and moisturising. The colour is pigmented and buildable. i even like the taste! the packaging is nice, a tad light but for the price, i love it! I love this colour - slightly mauve and pretty unusual for me coz i am usually a coral / peach girl. It makes my skin glows! i am NC-25 btw, chinese, and i think it suits me.

the bad bit? it disappears really fast. like 2-3 hours and its gone. but i have not found a lippie that can really stay very long without overdrying or irritating my lips. and my lips are pretty sensitive!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 8:17:00 PM More reviews by a8ena

I just love this lipstick! I have 2 black label lipsticks: Dusty Rose and Nude.The packaging is very nice, better than i expected.They smell pretty good and as for the price the are very cheap and they are good quality,Dusty Rose at least because Nude is not the same quality or formula.I love Dusty Rose but i don't like Nude so much.
The Dusty Rose color is perfect for my skin tone,hair and eyes.I have a neutral medium skin tone, dark brown hair and green-hazel eyes.It is a color that i can wear for every occasion and any time of the day.It is very moisturizing and it applies like a dream.
While Nude doesn't apply very well and makes my lips look dry.The color is nice but too light for me.I usually mix Nude with other lipsticks.
Combined together the 2 make a very nice color.
I will definitely buy another Dusty Rose as soon as i run out of the one i have already,it is one of my favorite listicks.But i wouldn't buy Nude again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

Staying power: No
Consistency: Slippery
Moisturizing: Yes
Would buy again: No

NYX Black Label lipsticks are the lipstick I've been most excited to try for a while. Reading many reviews and seeing the hype made me order two right away in the colors 'Dusty Rose' and 'Nude' since these seem to be the most popular.

Typically I am not a fan of NYX lipsticks due to the slippery-ness and the fact that they have no staying power. I'm sad to say that these lipsticks are no exception. They are very slippery and don't last.

I was really hoping the consistency of these lipsticks would be like MAC Satins which last for a very long time on my lips. Unfortunately, they are a nice moisturizing and slightly shiny finish that just simply does not stay on my lips.

The color of Dusty Rose is a mauve toned pink and looks very soft and pretty. It's a feminine shade that I can imagine wearing for a wedding.

Love the packaging however! So pretty! The tubes are more squarish with a black top and lace pattern and the color of the lipstick is showing through at the bottom.

Oh well - NYX I really want to love your lipsticks they just frankly have no staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by Amolly

I can't believe this has such a low rating! I personally think it's been reviewed unfairly because people expected the wrong thing from this colour.
This has a very nice creamy finish, it is a MLBB colour, a mauve pink, with a warm undertone, it suits my skin colour wounderfully. This colour is always said to be the same as Nyx's BLL in 115 Heiress, but Heiress has a cooler undertone.
The packaging is really nice, looks more high end compared to the Nyx round lipsticks.
I would recommend this, and definitely buy again~!

Hope this helped :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2012 6:16:00 AM More reviews by nix19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this today and it was perfeeeeeeeeect!
It's moisturizing, has great color payoff and tastes good (unlike the round lipsticks). It feels luxurious on the lips.

It looks great on my lips. It's a pinkish mauve toned lipstick. I have bluish lips as I have a heart condition. In spite of that, the color still showed on my lips.

I will definitely build a collection of the Black Label lipsticks.
Will definitely buy more.

Update: I gave it a 3 as I am now unsure if I look good on it. It's too mauve for my taste. I prefer brown tones rather than mauve tones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 3:32:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Dupe alert! This color is practically identical to MAC syrup, they are so similar in texture that on the lips I cant tell which is which. NYX black label lipsticks are my favorite low end lippies. They are so smooth and creamy not to mention how pigmented they are. This color is mlbb, it's medium pink in color and has no shimmer with a nice glossy finish. The color had to grow on me but now I love it. It looks lovely with NYX megashine gloss in Tea rose.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Lamballe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I might just be smitten, as this is my first nyx lipstick, but wow. I adore the colour, it is something I can throw on to give my lips a little pop. The formula is the real star though, incredibly smooth, pigmented, and actually quite long wearing. It goes on somewhat glossy, but it dries fairly matte, not so much that it actually dries your lips though. I just adore it, and cannot wait to try other colours. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by KKAI

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my first NYX lipstick and I am really impressed by the creaminess and the full opacity of the colour, especially considering the low price. It is an almost matte (discreet shine) lipstick in a light rose shade with a touch of grey/beige. It kind of reminds me of MAC 's Blankety but slightly darker. It works great as an everyday lipstick or even as a nude for the darker girls. Staying power is quite good-survives drinking but not eating and it does not really dry your lips. Packaging is rather cheap but I don't mind much. Very excited to try other colours from the same line.