Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

on 3/1/2015 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have purchased this product over and over again since the last 4 years and recommend it to everyone! It gives amazing coverage and the colors available are very versatile on skin shades two or three shades darker or lighter. This has never caused any skin issues on me either. I always keep a stock of two to three sticks in my makeup stash! Love this product!

on 3/1/2015 12:02:00 AM

Great "work horse" product, and my number one Holy Grail drugstore concealer. Don't let the plain, small package deceive you - this is more effective than most high-end concealers I've tried.
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer packs a LOT of product into that little tube - I'm always surprised at how long it takes to get through one (I'm on my fourth one now, and I always keep a backup).
This is a very liquid-y formula, and as you can probably tell from the packaging, goes on with a small doe foot applicator. It blends out well over or under foundation, especially with a sheer powder. I wear it with both long-wearing foundations (Revlon ColorStay and Estee Lauder DoubleWear) and various BB creams and tinted moisturizers.
I have yellow undertones with very fair skin; my shade is the lightest one (Ivory maybe?). My "problem area" on my face is under and inner eye circles. This concealer makes me look fresh and alert, even when I'm most definitely not. I blend it with a foundation brush in the morning and pat it in with my fingers in the afternoon. It looks great either way.
Its staying power could be a tad longer, but this isn't a huge surprise to me since it's such a wet formula. I'm happy to throw it in my bag and re-apply in the early afternoon.
Bottom line: try this. It doesn't look glamorous from the outside, but it works. At the price, you don't have much to lose.

lxs

on 2/28/2015 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have an nc42 medium deep complexion, and I bought this in shade 35. I love this concealer for under my eyes as I find the texture to be quite light and creamy which makes it so easy to blend. It also has a slightly pinkish undertone which is great for brightening that area. I wouldn't recommend using this alone on other areas of the face is you have a similar skin tone to mine, as I tried that when I initially bought it and the colour just made my skin look ashy.

on 2/28/2015 4:11:00 AM

I recently tried this concealer after only using the Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle concealer for years, out of curiosity of the hype and also to get a matching shade as my Nars Creamy Concealer in Custard. I got the light to medium Sand shade, which is too dark for me but I did that on purpose to mix it in with a concealer that is too light for me so it works.

This is not a dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in my opinion, because the Nars is thicker and has greater coverage whereas the Fit Me is creamier and more fluid-like. I can see why people love this for highlighting and under the eyes because it is SUPER blendable - I was pretty shocked at how well is blended into the skin. I don't think this product works well for spot concealer like how I used it, but it is a great concealer in the drugstore nonetheless.

I also really appreciate the packaging! They need to reformat that sponge tip applicator in the other maybelline concealer haha

on 2/28/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm really impressed. This concealer doesn't crease or smudge under my eyes or on top of blemishes. I find that it's so creamy and covers most of the darkness under my eyes. For the price, this is a good concealer.

on 2/28/2015 12:25:00 AM

I bought this as a "dupe" for the NARS creamy concealer. I have to say, I was very impressed. I have two small lines on my under eyes, and every concealer I own usually settles into them. If I put powder on top, this one stays crease free for 3-4 hours, which is a huge difference! I love the ease of the applicator, and it really is creamy. I sometimes use it for blemishes and it does the job. I wouldn't repurchase because I love trying new products, but I would definitely recommend.

on 2/27/2015 9:17:00 PM

I love this concealer it covers acne blemishes and blends really well, I have the shade Fair 15 and it's a perfect match for my fair skin tone. I live in New Zealand and pay around $20-$25. One of my favourite concealers highly recommend :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I haven't found anything better for my dry under eye area yet. I love the shade 20 and it's a pretty nice consistency although throughout the day I notice it looking a bit cakey and seems to adhere to my dry patches. I still use it quite often, I'm on my 2nd tube, but going to look for something better for my dry skin.

on 2/27/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall I think this product's ability to cover blemishes, dark circles etc... is great! I purchased the 2nd lightest shade, and tested it out over 1 and 1/2 months straight to cover my dark circles. Mind you, my dark circles aren't atrocious; so I don't really need a high coverage concealer. My only problem I had was when I applied this concealer to my under eye area about 20-30 mins later it turned completely ORANGE!!! I had so many odd stares from people and so many people saying under my eyes was orange! To apply I sometimes used a wet beauty blender, my fingers, or a foundation brush. Either way it always turned orange. It's not like I applied copious amounts, I just put 1-2 dots under my eyes and blended. I'm not entirely sure if this concealer's undertones were too orange for my skin or I got a shade too dark. But ability wise, I found that this concealer didn't crease under my eyes at all which is a big plus! I've tried this concealer to cover blemishes, but I wouldn't recommend this specific concealer for covering blemishes only because it's too creamy/liquids. I think a concealer with a drier consistency would adhere to the blemish much better! I think a stick concealer such as "Revlon photo ready stick concealer" would be perfect because it's not too drying but not too creamy. But if you're going to use this Fit Me Concealer on pimples, I recommend applying some to the back of your hand first then putting it on the pimple so you don't transmit any bacteria from the pimple; back into the tube! I really hoped this review helped some of you. I definitely would recommend this concealer.

So I dont have terrible dark circles or anything but I really like this concealer. I bought this in a lighter shade for my NC40 skin (I bought 20 Sand Sable) for highlighting my under eye area to "wake" me up. lets just say it does exactly that! Beautiful concealer for under eyes, consistency is very watery and blends like a dream (Probably the reason it is hyped). I think you do need to set it with a powder to make it last more as it dries natural and not matte. I love it for my undereyes for highlighting and concealing a bit and this lasts really well under the eyes if set well. Yes I would repurchase, and yes I would recommend it.
P.S Now that I swatched it on my hand and stared at it, there are small light reflecting shimmers in it (you cant see the shimmer once you are more than a few cm away.) so I think this is a brightening concealer! also the shade I got is quite yellow in case anyone cares (: