February 1, 2015 | 1051 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2015 4:53:00 PM More reviews by ashleygrim

I'm on my second tube of this concealer and my first lasted me almost a year with daily use. I really have nothing bad to say about this concealer. I guess it could be slightly more pigmented but I think then it would lose the nice texture and blendability that it has. I use this actually in lieu of foundation most days since my skin is pretty clear, I dot it in a triangular shape under my eyes and next to my nose and then just dot it around where I have redness and blend it all out with the beauty blender. It does a great job of evening my skintone while still looking completely natural, and it doesn't settle into fine lines or pores. Sometimes on really hot or humid days I'll notice that it has faded, but it's a $6 drugstore concealer. I'll forgive that considering it's a great price and 99% of the time it works beautifully.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Barrbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I picked up this concealer while doing some shopping at my Wal-mart there wasn’t a shade that I could pick that would truly match my skin color so I decided to buy 2 in the shades Medium 25 and Café 30 when mixing these two together the color is perfect for me I like this concealer so far. Ive been using it for about a week now and I don’t have many complains just the color range it comes in. It is inexpensive and I would say is a medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply. This concealer last longer when putting a powder over it, it does not crease which is big when it comes to a good concealer. Overall I do like this concealer and will continue to use it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2015 6:52:00 PM More reviews by lolarica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Ooooh, the ever-hyped Fit Me concealer! Let me first say: I do like it. It's super lightweight in consistency, blends beautifully, covers nicely (but not fully), and has decent staying power on its own.

However, the shade range to me seems pretty limited--I am NC/NW20-ish and got it in the second lightest shade, Light 10, but it's ever slightly so dark for my skin tone (but again, it's blendable, so maybe not a big deal). The lightest shade, Fair 15 (hey, how is the lightest shade #15 and the second lightest #10? huh???), seemed way too pink for me, especially since I prefer concealers to be on the warmer/yellower end of the spectrum to counteract dark circles and redness.

Whenever I use this by itself, it's only when I'm having a good skin day and I just need a light layer across a broad area of my face to even out skin tone. However, if I'm spot treating (which I am more often than not, thanks to my lovely post-inflammatory pigmentation and minor melasma), I like to mix this with the Revlon Colorstay concealer in Light 02. The Revlon is yellower with much better staying power--however, as a result, it's drier/less blendable, plus it tends to cling to my dry/flaky spots, so using it in combo with the more liquidy, but not as long-lasting, Fit Me seems to work best for me. (By the way, I should mention I don't usually use this under my eyes, as I prefer the Maybelline Dark Spot Age Eraser concealer--and THAT stuff is awesome.)

That all being said, this is a good (NOT holy grail for me, unfortunately) quality concealer for the price. Plus Maybelline frequently goes on sale/prints coupons, so it's definitely worth a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2015 6:04:00 AM More reviews by emem3887

I seriously do not understand the hype over this concealer. Way too sheer, i felt as though i had to apply it at least three coats to get a decent coverage for under my eyes. It creases also so I had to apply a setting powder for it, I didn't feel like it had much longevity as it doesn't last through the day. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2015 12:41:00 AM More reviews by wettissue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this product! I use my concealer for both a highlight and to conceal a little darkness under my eyes. This baby certainly does the trick and does it well! Since buying this concealer I have not repurchased the Nars creamy concealer and don't think I will. I am typically a high end makeup snob so when a friend told.me to try it out I had very low expectations. Guess I deserve that egg on my face lol

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2015 10:55:00 AM More reviews by ellablue123

This concealer is what prevents me from buying Nars creamy concealer and MAC Pro longwear concealer! This concealer is amazing and opaque and yellow-toned which is amazing for dark under eyes. One issue is that it does crease slightly even when set with powder which most concealers do. However, the shade is great and not pink which helps hide dark under eyes. It's also great for concealer around the entire face. It's not too thin or too thick, but it is very pigmented. I use shade Sand when im NC 20-25, and shade Medium when i'm NC 30-40 (very tanned)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:45:00 PM More reviews by taraconnely

This concealer works very well. It's an excellent match for my skin tone ( medium) and I feel that it really minimizes the appearance of my dark circles
Under my eyes. This is not a heavy concealer so it doesn't COMPLETELY cover like you would see with a heavier concealer but it certainly covers enough to make the dark circles less noticeable and I can wear this concealer with NO foundation - just concealer and it looks natural . It really is a true fit

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2015 8:44:00 PM More reviews by emolina

My favorite drugstore concealer by far. It isn't without its flaws, but I find it to be very creamy and easy to blend. It holds up well in my problematic under eye area, which goes from oily to dry depending on the season. It doesn't highlight my dryness in the winter and it doesn't fade away when I'm oily. My only complaint is that it does tend to settle in some of my fine lines, thankfully I don't have many. I will post an update when I pick up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer- they are supposedly dupes and I'd love to compare the two!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 12:55:00 AM More reviews by thebriggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this concealer! The hype is right! The coverage is awesome. It covers my birthmark well without looking cakey. The colors are a good match for me. It sets quickly, but not too quickly and doesn't look dry afterwards either. A little bit goes a long way, so it's definitely a good value. This blends out so well and is easy to wear all on its own if I don't feel like wearing a full face of foundation as well. This is now in my concealer rotation and I find I have been reaching for it over my hard candy glamoflauge or my Kat Von d concealers, which are also amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2015 5:57:00 PM More reviews by fabulousgalz4ever

This is a very mediocre product. It doesn't last long when you apply it under the eyes and don't set it with powder. Packaging is insanitary. I do not recommend it for those with oily or combo skin because it will slide off your skin and leave crease marks in less than 30 minutes. If you don't mind doing touch ups and setting with powder, it's not a bad product.However,any concealer that needs to be set with powder and doesn't last is inconvienent to me,so I have mixed feelings about it. I will possibly repurchase unless I find a better product