October 30, 2014 | 1300 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Fit Me Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 6:06:00 AM More reviews by sahbear95

Favourite drugstore/ cheaper concealer! Ultimate coverage, it has a beautiful finish and covers my very dark circles under eyes and any other problems areas on my face, regardless of their origin. Love this concealer, and the power it has to cover, cannot fault it, and lasts all day, my best recommendation for cheap concealer, have repurchased 3 times and always maintain a back up in case.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

I love this concealer! I use it on top of my foundation to cover blemishes that my foundation didn't cover and it does the job amazingly! Has a great colour selection, consistency, and coverage and I will definitely purchase again

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by diepset1

This is a very very good concealer. First and foremost, it has an incredible color selection. Not only that, but there is the Fit Me foundation line to match! I have fairly tan skin and I got the concealer in 25 medium. It goes on well and the consistency is rather smooth. It's not too creamy and thick, which was a problem with the Maybelline dark circle eraser concealer. The concealer is just thick enough to cover under the eyes, but my circles are not so bad. I am also impressed with how well it covers hyperpigmentation or acne scars. I just apply it on the mark with the applicator and sort of dab at it until it is invisible. Of course, I apply the concealer after applying the BB cream or foundation so that it really blends in. It blends in so very well! I did not notice a particular smell, so that's great for anyone who is sensitive to scents found in cosmetics. Also, this concealer is rather cheap! I got it at Walmart for around 6 bucks, so it's such a great deal for such a decent concealer. I prefer this over the DreamLumi pen by Maybelline! Seriously, try this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by BargainBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this concealer after my Collection Lasting perfection concealer. This is much more watery. It doesnt cover any spots or acne. I does great with discolouration and redness, but thats about it. I used a bitunder my eyes, it sticks onto dry patches and creases under my eyes. Im only 18, but when it creases under my eyes and slides into fine lines, it make me look older, which is horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by siruhi

I had read good reviews everywhere and I was gonna buy this concealer way earlier,but now that I have,I'm very glad of the purchase. It's smooth textured and blends very well comparing to other concealers I have bought and then not used them because of the bad texture. But as we have seen and heard; other people's complained products are someone's HG makeup. Maybelline Fit Me Concealer works for me very well,it's not dry at all and doesn't crease.Almost every concealer creases under my eyes so I'm happy I finally found a concealer that does it's job! And with this I can hide my blemishes/acne scarring and discoloration under my nose(this stuff hides my "mustache" that I have cause of discoloration). This makes me wanna use concealer often! The shade is 15 light and I'm ivory skinned girl,the 15 matches well!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/18/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by Arellyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This concealer has really decent coverage, it's blendable and the consistency and feel is nice. It worked on covering both my dark circles and pimples HOWEVER it broke me out 8( super disappointing

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 7:34:00 PM More reviews by danycgza

This is amazing! It does remove most of my dark circles (and I have big ones!) I used to wear a mac concealer (can't remember the name of it) and it lasted ridiculously nothing. I really love this one, the only thing is that since I have really oily skin, it kind of wears off quickly. It lasts (for me) about three hours but still with good coverage. I'd definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by ZayLiz

BEST drugstore concealer ever! & it is very similar to the nars one! My holygrail product at the moment (:

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by parishg

I am naturally very pale, however I do often fake tan so I tend to buy products in two shades. I bought the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 10 'light' and 20 'sand', after hearing amazing reviews about how it was comparable to the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.

I do suffer quite badly with dark circles under my eyes, however most concealers will do the trick and cover my dark circles great!

I had heard such great reviews on the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer, that I just had to try it! I have to say, I was very disappointed with this product! When I first applied it, it covered pretty well, not amazing! However after setting my makeup with a powder and finishing my makeup, within about an hour it was starting to make my under eyes look very grey! By the time I would have my lunch break at work my eyes would look terrible (worse than they did without concealer).

The packaging is okay, nothing special. Somehow it leaks really badly when I have it in my makeup bag or lying flat on my dressing table, it's just a sticky mess when you unscrew the top! The product does come with a doe foot applicator which I do like as it makes it very easy to apply.

I personally would not recommend this product, I have tried 2 different shades and both have had the same outcome, I keep reading over reviews and I am just gutted that this product worked so badly for me when it seems to be brilliant for others! Will not be buying again I'm afraid :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:43:00 AM More reviews by danicayingna

this is my HG concealer so far! inexpensive, easy to blend, fits my skin tone and buildable! would definitely repurchase duh?! everything is great abt this concealer and it covers my undereye bags well!