July 26, 2014 | 946 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - ColorBurst lip gloss in Bordeaux

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Beautiful color, great price and really generous amount of product and easy to use applicator.

Taking lippies off because the formula on this just makes it to hard to use, it is watery and overall difficult and messy. I would maybe be okay with layering a bit of this over a matte lipstick but on its own it is just too ornery to deal with.

Really pretty color, I got this on sale at CVS for $2, for that price I won't complain but for ful price $6-$10 I would pass.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by KenzieKatherine92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I absolutely love the color of this gloss. It stays on pretty well, and it has a nice scent. It somewhat smells like sugar/caramel to me. I like the tube, it's pretty cute. The gloss sometimes gets on my teeth, though. But that happens with any darker colored gloss or lipstick sometimes! Overall, I love it and would repurchase. Great fall/winter lip color.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by GirlyGirl143

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love, love, love this color!!!! It is so pretty, you just have to see it for yourself. In the tube it looks like a gorgeous deep red but when you swatch it on your lips you can see subtle wine-purples in it. It has a slight shimmer but it is not felt on the lips. It is a little thick, but not in an annoying way. It is not sticky. It is so pigmented, a little goes a long way. It is more of a liquid lipstick, however it is not matte and not too shiny. The "stopper" in the top of the tube does an excellent job of keeping excess product in the tube so there is no waste. The packaging is sleek and sexy, looks expensive but it is not. I cannot wait to get my hands on more colors!

If you are fair with dark hair then buy this color, you will not regret it when you see this color on your lips!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by jewelishappy

I love this shade :) it really compliments cooler skin tones :) I usually use it if I want to feel the Vamp vibes :) plus i love using it before partying all night! Easy to have retouch!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipgloss is really nice and it does match up to the great reviews. It's a pretty wine color with subtle shimmer which is nice because I don't really like shimmer. It's not sticky but is a but thick, however I don't mind. The packaging is cute. Classy yet simple :) the color is pretty pigmented and is a medium to full opacity. There also isn't a bad smell, barely a smell which is really great. This is a nice lip gloss and I would buy it again most likely.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Very nice non sticky lip gloss that gives a good amount of color and shine. For a drug store product this lip gloss has a fair amount of pigment. I would not go so far as to call it a liquid lip stick but the coverage for a gloss is medium to light if you thin it out. It wears well, even with drinking I get about 3 - 4 hours before I need to reapply. It wears off evenly and leaves a slight pink/rosy color on my lips, no dry flaky uneven patches like some glosses do. It is moist without being sticky or thick. All in all a nice lip gloss. The color is a strong wine/plum and the gloss is shiny but not wet looking.

Well done, Revlon.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Ciroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought Revlon's Colorburst in 16 Bordeaux. I love the color. I get so many compliments on it, and it stays on. It's my favorite gloss. Although, it can be a tad sticky especially when applied heavily. Sometimes I pile on the gloss for a really deep color, and other times I will lightly apply for a hint of color. Either look, I love this color. I want to try other colors. The only downside is for a broke student, it's a bit pricey... but so is everything else. The other downside is that it can feel sticky, not often though, I've only felt it a few times.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 10:19:00 AM More reviews by missvox2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Bordeaux is beautiful pigmented medium to deep red with touch of plum. I wear this mostly in the fall/winter. Its very wearable and not blazing bright or turn pink toned like most reds on my pigmented color lips. I use this more of a stain than a full on gloss. The high shine can be too much with red on my lips. I love these moisturizing colorburst glosses as there is no scent of tackiness that enhance dried lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by redrave1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This gloss is just shy of opaque, and the color was true to the tube on my lips. Can be layered. Longer lasting for a lip gloss (4+ hours on me). Wears well over lipstick.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Fruitable

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very nice deep berry color for the holidays. I'll be using it more in the winter than the summer.