April 20, 2014 | 1513 users online

Skincare - Lancome - Hydrix Micro-Nutrient Moisturizing Gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

This is a good basic moisturizer, I would say for men in their 20's or any guy looking for a basic moisturizer. I have used this one and the cream, and I like this one better because it is a light texture and I have oily skin. Definitely made my skin feel moisturized and it was absorbed right away. The appearance of my skin improved while using this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2007 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Jocky80

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got samples of the new Lancome men line. If you look at the products they remind alot on the Loreal men expert line but more expensive. This gel is for normal-combo skin. If you look at the inci-list you can se that alcohol is the 3rd ingridient. Does it work, any product that contains that much alcohol will help to control oil and shine. But just for some hours. For the moist-part, this doesn´t work so well... Like all french lins this is highly fragranced, thats a big minus, because I liked the smell of it, but it was a bit to strong... There are better oil contolers out on the market...